What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

Zizzler
on 5/2/15 8:24 pm, edited 5/2/15 8:36 pm

Good morning everyone. Another day of beautiful weather.  Yesterday I ended up gardening and doing yard work instead of yoga.  I may go to a class this morning instead, we shall see.  My body likes the yoga, to me it is a form of meditation that addresses both the body and mind.  This afternoon, first bbq of the season, going to grill up some octoberfest sausage, and have one sausage with a little sauerkraut or broccoli.  I can't wait!  What are you guys doing to enjoy this warm weather?

Btw, Value Village is having a 50% off sale tomorrow if anyone is interested.

8 months post-op

b -  premier protein shake, decaf coffee with sf butter rum dasani

s - eggwhite psyllium wrap with p28 pb, a smart protein bar if I go to yoga

l - same as snack, with 2 tbsp. almonds

s - 3 tbs frozen mixed berries mixed into 1/2 cup plain liberte yogurt, 1 tbs sunflower seeds

d - Octoberfest sausage with mustard and sauerkraut or broccoli

s - kielbasa slices with full sour pickle

all water and vits

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

birdiegirl
on 5/2/15 9:20 pm

RNY  6 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Chores and stuff on the go today. 

STEPS - 18,123

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein

L - 4 oz of lean meat loaf

1/3 cup of shredded habanero on top

D - 2 cups of sweet kale salad

Stuffed chicken breast

2 TB of splenda cranberries

asparagus

S - Yogurt/ fibre one / stewed rhubarb / FF cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,265,  Carbs - 80 Grams,  Fat - 55 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

All water - likely 3 litres - all vits

Have a great one 

TanyaLH
on 5/2/15 11:08 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

23 months post op

steps 7768

Good morning ladies,

I am loving this weather, will be out and about today.

B 2 eggs scrambled with a little goat cheese, coffee

S protein coffee

L 2 ham and cheese roll ups w/ a few grape tomatos

D 3 oz chicken , 1 c garden salad

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 5/2/15 11:23 pm

Good morning everyone.  Went to the movies last night with DH.  Neither of us were thrilled with the movie, but it was good to get out of the house.

Zizzler enjoy your Oktoberfest sausage.  The weather is good, so today it's more yard work and gardening.  We are in for rain in the next few days so I will try and get some grass seed down.

9 months post op

B. Chike protein coffee and a large decaf

S. Starbucks skinny latte

L. mango salad with grilled shrimp (I am really loving this and the stats are good)

S. Another iced Chike while working in the garden

D. Eggface's baked ricotta, meatballs and a little marinara

S. Mango and kefir blended with ice

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 5/3/15 5:10 am

What movie did you see?  I have not been to the movies in 4 months or so.  Not sure I will be making the sausage after all, I am exhausted so I might just eat some leftover eggwhite psyllium wrap with p28 pb. 

crqvingchange
on 5/3/15 7:16 am

We saw the latest Avengers movie.  We found that it had a lot of action, but that the storyline was disjointed and confusing.  I've spent most of the day working in the yard and I too am exhausted.  It does feel good to get out there and work in the nice weather.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 5/3/15 10:12 am

I find I am getting bad leg cramps and my joints hurt since doing the yard work yesterday.  So today I just went for a long walk and grocery shopping.  I will tackle the rest of the yard another day.  So nice not to have any bugs this time of year eh?  we have to enjoy it while it lasts lol

Most Active
Recent Topics