What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 5/3/15 7:08 pm

Good morning everyone.  My stupid CPAP kept waking me up last night.  I need to make an appointment today for another sleep study to see if I still need it, or at least have the pressure reduced.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and I was able to work for 5 hours straight in the yard without feeling tired.  I find weeding very therapeutic, fortunately my yard offers plenty of therapy, lol. 

Today it's swimming, paying bills, meeting a friend for coffee, household drudgery and maybe paint my nails in some kind of racey colour (no more pink or red for this girl, maybe magnetic bronze)

9 months post op

B. large decaf with Premier Protein vanilla added as creamer

S. Chike protein coffee

L. last of the mango salad with grilled shrimp

S. HB egg

D. 1/2 of a thin flatbread made into a pizza with mushrooms and turkey pepperoni

S. Click protein decaf espresso

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 5/3/15 7:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

May the 4th be with you!

Off to work this morning after a busy-ish weekend, coffee night tonight, not sure what else! CC, I hear you about the yard - despite its small size, my yard provides plenty of "therapy" too. lol I hope you're able to get in for the sleep study soon, defeats the purpose if it's preventing you from getting a decent night's sleep. :/ Went to Costco yesterday (what was a thinking?) and exchanged a case of chocolate Premier for vanilla and found they were out of the chicken salad - disappointed!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek (key lime, yummy), a few grapes

L - crustless quiche, cucumber slices

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (3) with mustard for dipping

D - 3 oz leftover BBQ pork tenderloin, lemon-basil green beans & mushrooms

S - coffee with cream at coffee night, Source Greek and a few grapes when I get home

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 5/3/15 8:16 pm

May the 4th be with you!

Karen you've been waiting to say that haven't you?  lol

Karen M.
on 5/3/15 8:17 pm - Mississauga, Canada

OH YES I HAVE!! lol

Karen

birdiegirl
on 5/3/15 8:05 pm

RNY  6 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Meeting with my trainer this morning for some weights - quick shower and then out to pick up some friends for a drive and lunch. 

STEPS - 5218

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 2 oz leftover stuffed chicken breast with a TB of splenda cranberries

L - Glass of merlot

1 hard dinner roll with 1 pat of butter

cobb salad - likely eat only 2/3

D - Oven roasted pork tenderloin

gravy- McCormick's instant dry pork gravy

asparagus with a bit of shredded parm on top

S - Source key lime yogurt - 2 TB of fibre one cereal - Splenda stewed rhubarb - squirt or two of FF whip topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,306,  Carbs - 88 Grams,  Fat - 45 Grams,  Protein - 101 grams

All water - all vits

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 5/3/15 8:56 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

23 months post op

stepa 9115

Happy Monday everyone!

Yayy for free outdoor therapy

Today is my Friday, then off for 3 days!

B 2 eggs boiled, protein coffee

S 1 Source greek yogurt

L 3 oz chicken, 1 cup garden salad

D 3 oz veal burger all the fixings no bun, 3 or 4 sweet potato oven fries

S 4 oz skim milk, sm banana

Be well everyone

Tanya

Zizzler
on 5/3/15 9:33 pm

May the forth be with you all!  Just work and home. Still trying to get in my breaks and lunch at work, something has to give and it's not going to be my health, I won't let it.

8 months post-op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf

s - cottage cheese with low carb high protein granola 

l - 2 little breakfast sausages with veggie mix of wax beans carrots, cucumber slices

S - smart protein bar

d - psyllium eggwhite wrap with tuna salad

s - half a banana with pb, freeze other half

mall water and vits

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

Patm
on 5/3/15 11:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. A little biking and a lot of weeding yesterday. Karen I also went to Costco. Some moronic parent was paying with his kids and had them scream every time he opened the door to the shed they were hiding in. This is making me believe I may need to go back on my anxiety meds. It took me 1/2 hour after to calm down.

Bought a bunch of plants at Costco. My neighbour tells me one of what I thought was an outdoor plant is really a tropical plant. I am hoping she is wrong. It was with all the other outdoor baskets.

Did not get much sleep either last night. For me it was getting up to pee then leg cramps again. I thought I drank a lot but maybe not. So may be a little slow today and will consume vast quantities of coffee as well as water

I have a meeting at lunch today so no swimming and it is suppose to rain so no biking. A little walking I guess will have to be all the exercise I get

b greek yogurt, raspberries

s 2 crackers, laughing cow

l Costco curry salad with chicken added , chocolate yogurt

s apple

d meat loaf, green beans, salad

cal 1034, prot 71, carb 104

Karen M.
on 5/4/15 2:28 am - Mississauga, Canada

Oh good lord, seriously? Okay, once to be funny and twice to let them have a second laugh, but then that's enough dammit! Costco is way too busy to be f'ing around in the display sheds and scaring the crap out of passersby.

But.... you know what would have been the BEST? If you had stopped, held the door of the shed open and yelled, "Get out of my house!!" Like, at the top of your lungs. I would pay cash money to witness that.

Or threatened to call the cops. Or something equally as ridiculous.

Clearly I need a vacation.  Or another trip to Costco. ;)

Karen

Patm
on 5/4/15 3:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I find Costco stressful anyway. Too many people pushing and shoving. Not my style but I preserve for the items I like to buy there. But Sunday I just was really stressed from this. Little girls must have the highest pitched voices in the world

Most Active
Recent Topics