What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 6/30/15 2:13 am

RNY  6 Years 2 Months Post Op

Morning

Meeting my trainer for weights this morning - trip to the garden center and Costco after. 

STEPS - 6430

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1.5 cups of tomato-pepper-vidalia onion and feta salad

5 oz grilled chicken

D - 4 oz stuffed pork tenderloin

grilled asparagus

kale salad

S - Yogurt with fibre one

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,175,  Carbs - 73 Grams,  Fat - 54 Grams,  Protein - 102 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 6/30/15 2:45 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

Barb, I love the garden centre, more specifically Sheridan Nurseries - I could spend an entire afternoon walking around there looking at the greenery and testing out all of the fancy furniture. I just traded up my gazebo/canopy for one of those huge free-standing umbrellas last night (I love the 40% off sales!) and as soon as it's not laying on the floor in the box and actually out on the patio (and put together but my gawd, there are 8 pages of instructions!) it'll be gorgeous. My Wednesday project ;)

Off to work for the day, have to run a couple of errands on the way home, planning an early night since I was up a couple of times walking the floors for an hour at a time trying to get the excruciating foot/shin cramps to ease. Upping my potassium for a few days, will see the Dr. on Friday. :/ Whine, whine, whine....

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day and I will be seriously water-loading today as well -

B - GNC Total Lean (strawberries and cream)

S - Source Greek (strawberry) with a few sliced up strawberries mixed in

L - Costco roast chicken salad stuffed in smallish romaine hearts

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken (good thing I like chicken) topped with the Costco bruschetta mix and parm petals

Have a good one - day off tomorrow!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 6/30/15 2:59 am

I hate those cramps!  I was getting them all the time in Florida due to water loss on the golf course - and electrolytes etc.  Hope you get it figured out.

I love those umbrella's - but 8 pages of instructions?  I hope that many due to several languages.

Karen M.
on 6/30/15 3:25 am - Mississauga, Canada

I hate those cramps too, A LOT. A couple of my mediations dehydrate my system (they're supposed to) and deplete my potassium and I walk a fine line between being dehydrated and taking in too many fluids for my system.

The instructions are very detailed to say the least LOL  The large arm and actual umbrella part come constructed/attached already (hence the gigantic box, good thing Andrew has a van - it just barely fit the entire length of the vehicle).

Karen

new_me180
on 6/30/15 8:58 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks for the well wish yesterday Karen. Your's and everyone else worked like s charm. Sorry about your cramps, no advise, just well wishes and hope you enjoy your umbrella project.

Karen M.
on 6/30/15 10:34 am - Mississauga, Canada

"Enjoy" might be reaching - I'll settle for "mission complete without self-destructing". lol  I shall "enjoy" it when it's done.

Karen

Zizzler
on 6/30/15 5:16 am

Good day everyone.  Felt dizzy and unable to balance myself today, I have never felt like that before, has anyone else had this happen? Luckily it passed but I was worried I would fall down for about 5 minutes. Any idea what I shouldhave done? I ate a protein bar and drank some water, that seemed to help.  Hope it does not happen again.

Worked out at the gym this morning.  I have never been a morning gym person but I am enjoying how calm I feel throughout the day after a good workout.  Amazing the difference this makes.

10 months post op

b - 1/2 smart protein bar,...later 1/2 gnc protein shake

s - xl decaf coffee..,later pumpkin squares

l -  protein and veg of some kind, will see what looks good, later...1/2 shake

s - plain greek yogurt with a sf juicy gel plopped into it, later...pumpkin squares

d - dunn's smoked meat with lf Swiss on top, heated in the microwave, with mustard and a full sour pickle

S -

All water and vits

have a nice day!

new_me180
on 6/30/15 8:56 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hey Zizz. Sorry about the dizziness, happened to me a lot a few months ago which is scary, I know. In my case some of it was low BP so, i was told to increase the salt in my diet as all the water i was drinking (over 120oz) was diluting the electrolytes. Broth is my friend at times. I still get dizzy from time to time but, not as much as before. I also had inter cranial hypertension which is an increase in of spinal fluid in the brain that messes me up but has been better since surgery. I'd get your dizziness checked out if it continues as it could be a number of things. 

Zizzler
on 6/30/15 2:22 pm

It was very strange, I was walking and I felt unbalanced even though I know I was walking straight.  I told my nut I get faint sometimes but she was not concerned, said I was probably getting up too fast.  For sure if it happens again I will call my centre.

TanyaLH
on 6/30/15 5:40 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 1 month post op

steps 14416

Morning ladies,

Looks like it will be a rainy few days...

Barb, enjoy your day:)

Karen, your umbrella will be sounds nice! I love sitting under those on a hot day with a nice cold drink :)

Zizz,I would get the dizziness checked out for sure, especially if your scared of falling down,

I am off to the gym then to work. No other plans today.

B 1/2 c fresh mango, 1/2 c greek yogurt, protein coffee

S 1 boiled egg

L 85 grams spicy tuna, 4 cucumber slices, I rusk round

D chicken Caesar salad

Be well everyone

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics