What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 6/27/15 2:21 am

Good morning everyone.  Woke up at 4:30 and can`t get back to sleep.  Yesterday was not the best eating day for me, made 2 bad choices, and should have planned to have had snacks available and to have eaten something before we went out last night so that I wasn't so hungry. Today is a new day and I`m going to get back on that horse and make better choices.

Today it`s lots of tidying up the house, yard work, I know there will be a nap in there somewhere, and general household drudgery. DH and I are going on holiday next week so there is a lot to be done to get ready for that.  While we are on vacation, I will meet Zizzler and have coffee.

11 months post op

B. Large decaf, scrambled egg and turkey sausage on a small low carb whole wheat wrap

S. Source Greek Yogurt with some Fibre cereal sprinkled on top

L. Halibut stuffed with crab and scallops and a small Greek salad

S. Source Greek yogurt again

D. 2 leftover chicken wings, leftover tomato soup

S. Cottage cheese with some fruit mixed into it.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 6/26/15 8:07 pm, edited 6/26/15 8:07 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

I'm up early too, but by alarm - have to travel to the Belleville area today for a memorial for my aunt who passed a few months ago. CC, how nice to be going on vacation next week - enjoy coffee with Zizz, it's always great meeting OH friends. I had lunch with NewMe2.0 yesterday and she is looking fabulous! We talked up a storm 'til 3 and then I hit the outlet mall (I love you Tommy H and Banana R). Didn't make it anywhere else yesterday - tomorrow is another day!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana)

S - Source Greek (cherry), a few cherries

L - apparently there is a catered informal lunch with assorted wraps and such so I'll have whatever strikes my fancy in a wrap

D - well, this is up in the air too I guess - not sure what time I'll make it home, have lots in the house

I'm not used to going "planless" though no doubt it'll be fine eating-wise.

Have a great Saturday,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 6/27/15 3:14 am

Pretty drive to Belleville.  Will this be the first time your new wheels will get a good long drive?

Karen M.
on 6/27/15 3:52 am - Mississauga, Canada

I'm actually not driving today as my parents, my brother and his wife, and I will be going together in my brother's mini-van. So I'll see the pretty drive from the back window I imagine. lol

Karen

crqvingchange
on 6/27/15 4:37 am
crqvingchange
on 6/27/15 4:45 am

Karen I hope that you can spend the day in celebration of your aunt`s life, remembering her with a smile.

Does Andrew know you are in love with Tommy H.  Forgive the incorrect punctuation, but my keyboard is replacing question marks with odd characters, lol.

It is nice to meet OH friends.  The weather has been so lovely.  What you might call perfect patio weather.  Karen isn't there a patio at Clarkson Pump, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 6/28/15 7:27 am - Mississauga, Canada

It was a lovely celebration, thank you. xo

Yes, you're right - you might indeed call this perfect patio weather. And yes, I'm certain the Clarkson Pump and Patio has an awesome patio dining space. And yes, I'll get on right on that, actually. Life got away from me in May/June but it is definitely time for a get-together. More news to follow :)

P. S. My laptop does that to me almost daily and it drives me NUTS. I know I must be inadvertently hitting a key that doesn't allow to me post correct punctuation but for the life of me I can't figure out which one (or combination) or how to correct it without restarting my computer! LOL

Karen

birdiegirl
on 6/27/15 3:11 am

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

Yes the important thing is to get right back on the horse.  Trust me I know all about this. lol  I get dizzy jumping on and off the horse so much!

CC thats great you will meet and have coffee with Zizzler - nice to put a face and voice to internet friends

This weekend isn't going too be the best eating for me due to events that I have planned.  However, even though they wont be great, due to my small pouch and good regular habits, it wont be disastrous...just carby

STEPS - 14,623

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - toasted bagel with cream cheese

S - 6 triscuits with habanero cheese

D - Keg or other steakhouse - 6 oz filet - veggies - one piece of bread - 1 glass of merlot

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,481,  Carbs - 103 Grams,  Fat - 63 Grams,  Protein - 117 grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Zizzler
on 6/27/15 4:12 am

Good morning,

CC, I look forward to meeting you next week too!  Hopefully the weather will be nice so we can sit in the park and chat.  If not then that Tim Horton's actually has an electric fireplace that is really cool.

Supposed to be a beautiful day out today here. The plan is to go to yoga this morning, then value village, then the farmer's market for hopefully some local strawberries and snap peas if they have them.  This farmers market has pulled rotisserie style bbq pork, which I plan to try without the bun.  I hit Costco last night and spent way too much money but got some cool stuff:  carmelized onion and swiss cheese chicken burgers, dried meats for snacks (pork, beef, pepperoni), Dunn's smoked meat packets.  Anyone ever try any of these?

Dinner will be with family and I have no idea what it is they are having.  I will try to keep it low carb high protein as usual and will report back as to how that goes.

10 months post op

b - gnc lean protein shake - strawberry with my vitamins

s - blueberry detour smart protein bar (a favourite), later...sf minute maid lemonade

l - xl decaf coffee, later...bbq pulled pork with veggies, a few local strawberries

s - dunn's smoked meat with full sour pickle and mustard (oh ya)

d - not sure I am not making it, plan to keep it as low carb high protein as possible

s - Going to bring a strawberry gnc shake with me for everyone to try, plus some pumpkin squares I made.

all water and vits

Have a great day everyone!

TanyaLH
on 6/27/15 4:42 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years post op

steps 13641

Morning all,

I think it's going to be a crappy day...weather says 90 % chance of rain today, and I am ok with that....but it also said 60 ml of it! That's a lot of rain! Jasper will not walk in this and I will basically have to drag him out to do his business... 

I am off to work soon, have a great day everyone :)

B protein coffee, sm orange and 1/2 c greek yogurt

S quest protein bar

L 4 oz Bison burger, no bun 1 c sweet kale salad

D not sure yet...may 2 ham roll ups with pickle and cheese

Be well everyone

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics