What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Zizzler
on 7/4/15 1:28 am

Good morning everyone!  My eyes popped open at 330am today for some reason, so it is an early start, I forsee a nap this morning or early afternoon.  It was great meeting Cravingchange yesterday, she is really nice and I enjoyed our conversation in the park. This morning I have a yoga class, then I have to return those caramelized onion and swiss chicken burgers and pepperoni sticks to Costco.  The burgers I do not like the texture and the sticks are way too salty for my taste.  Later on going to the farmer's market and for a massage, my neck has been killing me lately.

10 months post-op

b - gnc lean protein shake - chocolate flavour

s - eggwhite wrap with pb an j or a simply protein bar, later...xl decaf coffee

l - homemade hot protein cereal: plain whey protein powder, chia seeds, toasted sunflower seeds, psyllium, toasted almond flour, granulated splenda, toasted oat bran, flax seeds, peach sf Dasani syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, later...sf raspberry lemonade

s - eggwhite wrap with greek yogurt and fresh local strawberries

d - kidney beans with garlic and onion powder, old cheddar cheese, herdez salsa all heated up.  After heated I add a little margarine, greek yogurt, hot sauce to taste. 

s - dill pickle sesame seeds in shell...later...sf raspberry lemonade on ice

all water and vits

Have a nice day everyone!

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

birdiegirl
on 7/4/15 3:25 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Ended up going fishing yesterday.  Haven't done this in years and forgot how much fun it was.  We were just catching bass so you pretty much had to bait the hook behind the trees so the fish didn't see and try and bite before you got your hook in the water!  Lots of fun and a beautiful day to be outside.

Golfing later this morning then will rush home and shower and change to leave for dinner.

STEPS - 7765

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 4 oz maple salmon

S - 1 oz hard parmesan and 1 apple on golf course

D - 1 hot dinner roll with pat of butter

6 oz broiled halibut

whatever veggies come with it

glass of merlot

S - Source dessert yogurt with a " squirt of topping" for the children in the audience! 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,091,  Carbs - 46 Grams,  Fat - 28 Grams,  Protein - 108 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 7/4/15 6:47 am, edited 7/4/15 10:16 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning everyone!  My eyes popped open at 330am today for some reason, so it is an early start, I forsee a nap this morning or early afternoon.  It was great meeting Cravingchange yesterday, she is really nice and I enjoyed our conversation in the park. This morning I have a yoga class, then I have to return those caramelized onion and swiss chicken burgers and pepperoni sticks to Costco.  The burgers I do not like the texture and the sticks are way too salty for my taste.  Later on going to the farmer's market and for a massage, my neck has been killing me lately.

10 months post-op

b - gnc lean protein shake - chocolate flavour

s - eggwhite wrap with pb an j or a simply protein bar, later...xl decaf coffee

l - homemade hot protein cereal: plain whey protein powder, chia seeds, toasted sunflower seeds, psyllium, toasted almond flour, granulated splenda, toasted oat bran, flax seeds, peach sf Dasani syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, later...sf raspberry lemonade

s - eggwhite wrap with greek yogurt and fresh local strawberries

d - kidney beans with garlic and onion powder, old cheddar cheese, herdez salsa all heated up.  After heated I add a little margarine, greek yogurt, hot sauce to taste. 

s - dill pickle sunflower seeds in shell...later...sf raspberry lemonade on ice

all water and vits

Have a nice day everyone!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 7/4/15 7:54 am

lol Yes sunflower seeds, I will correct that, thanks. Congrats on your bloodwork, that is great news!

Karen M.
on 7/4/15 8:42 am - Mississauga, Canada

Zizzler - when you edited your post, it erased my post and replaced it with yours. Just FYI. :O

Karen

Zizzler
on 7/4/15 10:17 am

not again! sorry about that...its the ghost in the machine!

Karen M.
on 7/5/15 9:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

Meant to report it to tech support at OH yesterday - will do that now.

Karen

Karen M.
on 7/5/15 3:16 pm - Mississauga, Canada

And here's an update - they told me "that's really strange" and suggested that I change my password.

Did you steal my password and post as me? LOL!!

It's not the first time and it won't be the last - just a message board glitch. ;)

Karen

Zizzler
on 7/5/15 3:40 pm

That is so funny!  So I guess there is no help coming our way on this issue eh?  Its just funny that it did the same thing twice in exactly the same situation.  I posted then went back to edit and it replaces the second posting with my edited post.  I just have to remember not to correct my posts and it will be fine :0)

Karen M.
on 7/6/15 3:43 am - Mississauga, Canada

I'm guessing not, no. LOL Since OH did their update a while back I've seen a few posts about it (on other boards too) so we're not alone!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics