What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 7/7/15 2:53 am, edited 7/7/15 2:57 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post Op

Edited as something has possessed my computer - I have lost this post 3 times!

Morning

Heading north for a few days of golf and reading.  Not sleeping so I hope a new environment helps.

STEPS - 13,551

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Panera Bread pick two - chicken noodle soup and Thai chicken salad

D - 2 cups of kale salad

4 oz pork tenderloin

asparagus

2 small potatoes

glass of merlot

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,407,  Carbs - 114 Grams,  Fat - 36 Grams,  Protein - 106 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

TanyaLH
on 7/7/15 3:02 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

Steps 11243

Morning,

Barb, enjoy your time away :)

I am off to work, then the gym. No other plans for today that I know of...

B 1 egg, 1 sl ham on 1 sl of pumpernickel, protein coffee

S GNC Vanilla shake

L chicken salad w/ 3 melbas, few grape tomato

D no idea yet....protein and veggieof some sort.

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 7/7/15 3:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Enjoy your days away, Barb! Rest up! 

Tanya, thanks for the info on start.ca, I'll look them up!  As for "what to watch" on Netflix - The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Bates Motel, Nurse Jackie, and I could list probably 100 more. lol  I just wish that our Canadian Netflix was a vast and varied as the American version. I know there's a way to hook into the US one ( a co-worker told me - I'll shoot him an email to find out more) because I would love to have the same selection. For $8.99/month (and that includes 2 accounts - my son can watch anything he wants from downtown TO while I watch whatever here at home) you can't beat it.

Had a great coffee night last night and was so thrilled to see our more recent post-ops looking healthy, happy, and shrinking! What a great group of folks we have. It was freezing at Tim's - my feet and hands were literally blue by the time we left. :/  Busy day ahead at work, have to hit the coffee store to replenish my stash, planning a Costco run on the way home, not sure what else!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (banana cream)

S - Source Greek (cherry), 5 grapes (that's all I had left lol)

L - regular muffin-tin sized crustless quiche (sliced up with a few shots of Frank's and parm petals on top and nuked 'til hot and melty), cucumber slices

S - same as lunch minus the cucumber

D - Andrew made Shepherd's Pie, so a quick "heat and eat" - I'll skip the majority of the potatoes. I offered to make cauliflower mash for the topping instead and the suggestion was met with this:

So that was a no-go. lol

Have a good one,

K. :) 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 7/7/15 3:51 am

Good morning everyone. Barb enjoy your time up north.  Tanya I think you can change your VPN to get shows from around the world.  Karen are you going to let that wee Scot bully you into eating potatoes, lol.

Last night I ended up doing a late night yoga class.  So much for relaxing, I didn't fall asleep until 12:30, lol.  Today it's swimming, coffee with a friend, errands, and I have to get an xray.

11 months post op

B. Large decaf and a protein iced coffee

S. Large skinny latte

L. Turkey slices with a little gravy

S. Yogurt with fresh strawberries

D. Shrimp taco with fresh pico de gallo

S. Watermelon with fresh mint and feta

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 7/7/15 4:52 am

Good morning.  Karen I had the black river steak last night, wow it is really good, thanks for the recommendation.  Did an hour of weeding last night instead of the gym, it feels really good to have that done (for now) and boy what a workout!  Today is work then the gym, need to refill a prescription and buy some more vitamin c, they have a 35% off sale on at sdm this week. Sick of the chewables I am going to buy the non-chewable kind.

10 months post op

b - banana gnc protein shake, xl coffee

s - 1 cup greek yogurt with sf cranberries, sf pineapple coconu****er

l - 1 cup leftover bbq steak and broccoli with parmesan petals, or chicken almond cranberry salad with cucumber slices, depends on my mood

s - banana with yogurt, snap peas...later decaf coffee

d - sf raspberry lemonade on ice...later...,last eggwhite wrap with something in it, possibly salsa and cheese 

s - 1/2 cup homemade oat bran and nut protein cereal no sugar sweetened with Splenda and sf peach DaVinci syrup or pepper caraway hummus on cucumber slices

all water and vits

have a nice day everyone!

Patm
on 7/7/15 6:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Barb, enjoy up north. Remember the bug spray. I am still itching.

I need to do some serious weeding. It has been neglected for awhile. I will see if the weather cooperates.

b milk with Protein +

s 2 baby bel

l chicken salad, crackers

s hummus

d meatloaf, salad

s 2 laughing cow and crackers

Need to cut down on crackers for a while but also need to shop as there are very few groceries for me at home.

cal 1015, carb 76, prot 88

new_me180
on 7/7/15 10:57 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hi all. Just came in from work and tired since yesterday i hadn't slept well. Will sure get some good zzzz's today (hopefully)

Have fun up north Barb and welcome back CC and Pat, glad you had fun.

B - 1 scrambled egg with 1oz corned beef, 3 strawberries

L  1/3 cup tuna, 1/3 cup coleslaw mix and tbsp tzatziki

S - protein shake, bran buds

D - 2-3oz pork, 1/3 cup curry red kidney beans

S - leftover from breakfast and dinner

Totals: 775 cals, 47 carbs, 28 fat, 87 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

Most Active
Recent Topics