What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

TanyaLH
on 7/20/15 1:40 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

steps 9156

Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I know I did except for a few glitches. Like Costco being out of the Famous Chicken Salad!!!  

Whos on vacation this week?

I am off to work then the gym, no other plans

B coffee x 2 small banana, 1 egg 1 ww toast

S GNC Shake (Vanilla)

L  1 c sweet kale salad w/ 3 oz chicken breast

D 1 c pea soup 4 crackers

S tea and 1 Source yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 7/20/15 3:53 am

Good morning everyone.  Tanya I'm sorry that Costco was out of the chicken salad.  All of you make it sound so good, that it almost makes me want to buy a Costco card.  

DH and I had a good time away yesterday, although I did have 1 slipup.  Today is another day and I will get back on the horse.

Today it's swimming, yoga, cleanup and paperwork.

1 year post op

B. large decaf coffee

S. 2 turkey sausage, 1 egg and a little spicy SF ketchup

L. Salad with sliced chicken on top

S. Greek yogurt in vanilla dark chocolate flavour

D. Spicy jalapeno chicken sausage with a little pico de gallo, sliced tomato 

S. Another Source Greek Yogurt

Have a great day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 7/20/15 4:30 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning

Was up from midnight until 4:30 with insomnia - which sucks by the way.  Enough whining.  A little accounting this morning then watching the final round of the British Open.  Hopefully a nap in there somewhere

STEPS - 6540

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 cup of steak and veggie soup with 1 TB of Parmesan on top

L - 4 lean meatballs with 1/2 cup of marinara sauce and 1 TB of parmesan

D - 1 cup of homemade tomato/pepper/vidalia onion/feta and jalapeno salad

5 oz grilled chicken

S - Carnation lite hot chocolate in a decaf coffee with a squirt of Gaylea whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 880,  Carbs - 69 Grams,  Fat - 27 Grams,  Protein - 88 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

Zizzler
on 7/20/15 5:47 am

Good morning everyone.  On vacation but at home for now, just chilling out, doing what I feel like doing. CC where do you get sf spicy ketchup?  Do you make it?  Today will be another glorious day of goofing off, relaxing, and not thinking about work. Slowing getting ready for my trip later this week and some cleaning if I get tired of relaxing and want to do something productive. Plan to hit the gym later on for a good workout.

11 months post op

b - vanilla gnc protein shake

s -  pure protein bar - chocolate deluxe, later...sf grape koolaid

l - cranberry almond chicken salad on cucumber slices

s - p28 slice toasted with something on it

d - might go out to eat, if so I will try to stick to protein and veg

s - out of dill pickle sunflower seeds in shell, going to try the siracha flavoured ones for the first time, exciting!

all water and vits

have a nice day everyone!

crqvingchange
on 7/20/15 8:24 am

Hey Zizzler.  I take Heinz sugar free ketchup (about a cup at a time) put it in a tupperware container and add a dried spice blend called Hoppin' Jalapeno that I buy at the farmers market.  I stir and let it sit overnight so it's nice and spicy, and keep it in the fridge.  it's even good for a dipping sauce for shrimp.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 7/20/15 8:37 am

I have the Heinz reduced sugar ketchup, I have tried mixing it with siracha sauce and that was lovely.  Never thought of jalepeno but that makes sense.  Thanks!

Karen M.
on 7/20/15 8:44 am - Mississauga, Canada

Ohhh I'm going to try Siracha - great idea. I've mixed a few generous shots of Frank's into ketchup before and it was good too. 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 7/20/15 12:21 pm

Mixing with Franks sounds good too, going to try that out!

Karen M.
on 7/20/15 8:29 am - Mississauga, Canada

Where are you going on your vacay trip? Enjoy your first Monday off! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 7/20/15 8:35 am

Going to Prince Edward County/Picton for a week, cottage, beach, etc.  Love that area!  What are you doing on your staycation?

Most Active
Recent Topics