What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)?

TanyaLH
on 7/21/15 1:35 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

steps 15333

Morning all,

Nothing planned today except work....

Enjoy the day everyone!

B protein coffee, 1 boiled egg 3 slices deli ham

S GNC banana shake

L 4 oz chicken 1 c garden salad

D home made cauliflower crust veggie pizza (Love this)

be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 7/21/15 1:46 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months Post Op

Morning Tanya

I thought I was up early! 

Heading out to a golf tournament this morning - party after - work meeting late this afternoon. 

STEPS - 3422 - I think this is the lowest step count I have had in years - I was a slug after 2 nights of little sleep

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 oz hard parmesan and 1 apple on course

L - not sure what will be served but I will make good choices.  I have inputted 500 calories - 35 carbs - and 17 grams of protein

D - green salad with full fat dressing

5 oz grilled chicken

S - Carnation Lite hot chocolate mixed with decaf coffee and a squirt of gaylea whip on top

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,308,  Carbs - 69 Grams,  Fat - 51 Grams,  Protein - 109 grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Patm
on 7/21/15 3:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sometimes we just need to rest. I am sure you will make up for your steps today on the course

Karen M.
on 7/21/15 4:53 am - Mississauga, Canada

Two nights of little sleep and being active in the extreme heat/humidity does not equal slug, it equals recuperation! 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 7/21/15 3:22 am

Good morning everyone.

Today will be my 1 year followup appointments at my Centre plus an appointment with the internist in his office.  The appointments start at 9:30 and run through until 1:30 so I will bring snacks with me.

1 year post op

B. Large decaf with GNC vanilla shake used for creamer, iced protein coffee on the road

S. Quest protein bar

L. This will be later in the afternoon by the time I get home.  1 egg, 2 turkey sausages, sauteed mushrooms and slices of tomato

D. 1 Jalapeno chicken smoked sausage, One Bun Thin sausage bun, mushrooms and peppers, pico de gallo

S. SF jello with a squirt of Gaylea whipped cream

Have a great day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 7/21/15 3:38 am

Hey cc, I love the idea of using the gnc vanilla shake as a creamer, I am totally trying that, thank you! 

Patm
on 7/21/15 3:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Too much parting and my weight is up a couple of pounds. Need to eat smarter today. Can I just say ttc sucks. My husaband and I were up taking turns putting our dog outside all night. He has diarrhea so comes to get us to let him out. My DH was going to drive me to Pan am this morning for 6:00am. I turned the alarm off because I new I was exhausted and figured he was as well. So I am waiting for my bus this morning. It never came. I ended up walking to the Danforth which is quite a ways all up hill. Had to wait for the night bus because subway was closed still. Just made it in time. But in all the time it took me to walk to the Danforth I only saw two Woodbine busses and they were both going south!

The only consolation is I got some exercise.

My meals are all a mystery today. If I like what they are serving the voolunteers for lunch I will eat that. DH makes dinner tonight and since he was asleep I have no idea what will be for dinner. I think chicken since he wanted to make the dog ch****n and rice

b greek yogurt, banana

l ?

s apple

d chicken and salad?

s laughing cow and crackers

Have a good day everyone

Karen M.
on 7/21/15 4:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

Sounds like a craptastic night, Pat!

I thought I had heard that the TTC changed its' running hours to 3 hours earlier to accommodate the Games traffic/travel? Sucks either way with the bus just not showing. :/

Karen

Karen M.
on 7/21/15 4:39 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Who was up at 6 AM on vacation? Me. BOO!

Ended up running a bunch of errands yesterday afternoon after it got too hot on the patio to sit out - Costco was empty, relatively speaking which was a pleasant change. Tanya, they were sold out of the roast chicken salad at my Costco too - I'm afraid it's caught on and people are "stealing" my salad! lol Today will be a mani/pedi and not sure what else. The pulled pork that I made in the crockpot on Sunday turned out beautifully, btw - will definitely do this again and we have some awesome leftovers for dinner tonight!

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day, G2, Nestea Zero (I don't really like the aftertaste of this, just finishing them up) -

B - Premier protein shake (vanilla) (and can I just say that I'm starting to feel like I'm white-knuckling through the Premier shakes since I've become enamoured with the GNC shakes lol)

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

L - lettuce wraps (2) (smallish romaine leaf stuffed with ham, swiss, deli mustard, red onion, mayo)

S - not sure, maybe a Chike protein iced coffee

D - leftover pulled pork, coleslaw

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Zizzler
on 7/20/15 10:07 pm, edited 7/20/15 10:56 pm

Morning everyone.  Got a ton of cleaning done yesterday - I got bored and decided to do something productive.  Some shopping and possibly more cleaning today, it never really ends.  Have to clip back my English ivy before it grows onto my roof!  Might freeze some psyllium eggwhite wraps to take with me on vacation so I do not have to cook :0)

11 months post op

b - vanilla gnc shake. later...decaf coffee with sf butter rum dasani

s - 1/2 c - last of my high protein lower carb hot cereal, this batch was really good because I toasted many items - unsweetened coconut, oat bran, nuts, seeds.  Plus 10g protein per 1/2 cup

l - cucumber slices and almond chicken cranberry salad, a little feta cheese is nice with this

s - last slice p28 bread with some whipped pb and a little sna blueberry jam

d - probably am eggwhite wrap if I make them, stuffed with something

s - another decaf coffee with sf butter rum Dasani, not sure why but I am into this lately

all water and vits

Have an excellent day everyone!

My calories were too low (725) so I added a tsp of pb to my cereal and a pure protein bar as well.  Wondering if maybe I am not getting enough calories in, maybe that is why I have been feeling faint and dizzy sometimes. I am going for bloodwork and an appointment at my centre so I will mention that to them, see what they think.  I should acutally log the food in mfp instead of estimating more often.

New stats with additions: calories: 945, protein: 94,  carbs: 58

Most Active
Recent Topics