What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 8/28/15 2:45 am, edited 8/28/15 2:46 am

RNY  6 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Had a great day yesterday at the tournament - long day and my body is tired.  Golfing again this morning with friends and lunch after.  Thankfully home and hopefully an early night tonight

STEPS - 15,659

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Hard boiled egg

1 oz cheddar

L - Cobb Salad

D - 4 oz Canadian bacon

2 poached eggs

S - Jello pudding with squirt of topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories 988,  Carbs - 37 Grams,  Fat - 45 Grams,  Protein - 104 Grams

All water and vits

have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 8/28/15 2:59 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 3 months post op

steps 12357

Barb, nice to hear you enjoyed your tournament yesterday.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Tummy doesn't feel as bad this morning. I am hoping this is a good sign that this virus is on its way out!

Still going to eat light today.

Be well everyone

Tanya

birdiegirl
on 8/28/15 3:08 am

That's a lot of steps when you aren't feeling well Tanya.  Hope you can take it easy today.

crqvingchange
on 8/28/15 3:37 am

Good morning everyone.  Tanya I'm so glad you are starting to feel better.  Do you think the BRAT diet helped?  Both you and Barb had great steps yesterday.

Today it's swimming, Zumba, errands and calls, and going out with DH for dinner and music tonight. We might also check out the Busker festival downtown if the weather is good.

1 year, 1 month post op

B. Iced decaf protein coffee in salted caramel flavour 

S. Iced decaf coffee before Zumba and maybe 1/2 of a protein bar

L. Risque blue cheese and buffalo sausage with ratatouille and a little salad

S. another iced decaf

D. BBQ chicken with pico de gallo and maybe a little cheesey grits

S. Not sure I'll need one but will probably have another coffee

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 8/28/15 3:48 am

I love ratatouille

Wenders8
on 8/28/15 3:40 am

Good morning!  Glad you had a great day on the links Barb, and that you are starting to feel better Tanya!  

i have learned after these last few days that my usual menu planning is out the window with the wedding tomorrow.  So that being said, for today I will continue to try to get at least 60 grams of protein in via drinks and bars as it seems that is all I have time for.  On a side note, I am 11 weeks post op and down 65.5 pounds. I definitely wouldn't have had the energy or stamina for these last few days had I not lost this weight. So incredibly grateful!  So, I hope you all gave a wonderful Friday!! Positive uhms into the universe for a rain- free day tomorrow would be greatly appreciated!! 

Wenders8
on 8/28/15 3:42 am

cc, have fun at the festival, what a great way to spend an evening!  

crqvingchange
on 8/28/15 3:47 am

Sending the same positivity to the universe for a picture perfect day tomorrow for the wedding.  Remember there will be at least one snag, there always is, so don't stress, just have fun.

Also for the rest of the group that like GNC, today and tomorrow is BOGO 50% off everything in the store as well as mix and match.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Wenders8
on 8/28/15 3:51 am

thank you CC!

Roma
on 8/28/15 7:41 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Have a wonderful day tomorrow! Congrats to you and your family. 

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Most Active
Recent Topics