What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

Karen M.
on 10/1/15 3:48 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Busy day ahead! Up way too late last night reviewing decisions from Toronto City Council. Sounds exciting you say? Downright F'ing riveting.   Early night tonight!

9.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (strawberry)

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche, a few shots of Frank's, sprinkle of parm petals, nuked 'til melty

L - 4 oz Costco roast chicken salad, 6 melba rounds and pickle spears for dipping

S - Source Greek (strawberry), a few grapes

D - 4 oz BBQ chicken breast, lemon-basil green beans & mushrooms

Happy Thursday Junior!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 10/1/15 4:28 am

Good morning Karen. Your menu looks yummy, sorry to hear about your lack of sleep, is it because of the upcoming federal election that you are so busy?  Ahh! Just realized it's October today, omg 

13 months post op

B - gnc banana protein shake, decaf coffee

s - 1/2 protein bagel, cheese string

l - 1/2 protein bagel, cheese string

s - decaf coffee...later...packet of almonds

d - beef black soybean chili from the freezer 

S - more chili or 1/2 cup dill pickle sunflower seeds

All water and vits, have a nice day everyone!

Nikki101
on 10/1/15 4:39 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Please tell me, where donyou find a protein bagel?

crqvingchange
on 10/1/15 6:13 am

Good morning everyone.  The board seems slow this week.  Nikki you can get Dream Bagels from the Low Carb Grocery (the ship for free on orders of +$100), also Low Carb Canada sells bagels (not sure of the protein stats) and some of the Popeye's supplements sell P28 protein bread, wraps and bagels.  Hope that helps.

Another easy day for me, giving my back a chance to heal.  I took a Benadryl Nighttime and slept for 10 hours, lol.

1 year 2 months post op

B. Pumpkin spice latte which I am drinking now

S. P28 protein bread toasted with 1 TBSP protein pumpkin spice peanut butter (Nuts and More brand)

L. Sol Cuisine Spicy Black Bean Burger with an over easy fried egg on top

S. Large iced decaf coffee

D. Sirloin chili

S. Another slice of P28 protein bread toasted with 1 TBSP protein Caramel Turtle Cashew Butter (P28 brand)  I am trying to experiment with nighttime snacks that will be satisfying and still have protein.  I'll let you know how this works.

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 10/1/15 4:48 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh good gawd, no. We in municipal politics avoid you feds like the plague. lol However, I've found that any upcoming election that doesn't directly relate to us - federal or provincial - seems to send our municipal folks into a motivated frenzy. It's almost predictable and, not gonna lie, a bit amusing. ;)

Karen

Patm
on 10/1/15 6:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Karen, I am surprised your reading material did not put you to sleep. Decided not to bike today. Michael's is opening a new store at John and Richmond. They are having a sneak peak open house tonight so I am going to check it out. I was concerned I might be biking home when it was getting dark.

Home to walk the dog

b greek yogurt, cereal, peach

l stuffed pepper and veg salad

s more veg salad

d 1/2 stuffed chicken breast salad

Karen M.
on 10/1/15 4:54 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Oh, no reading involved. I was watching the archived streamed video of Toronto Council re. the regulation of mobile taxicab applications report. I had a Public Vehicle Advisory meeting this morning  - some of the audience members were wearing the Toronto neon yellow "support legal taxis" T-shirts that they all wore yesterday in TO. Uber showed up - I'm surprised that guy doesn't travel with "handlers". It was quite a scene. Again. lol

Karen

Incognito55
on 10/1/15 7:15 am - Toronto, Canada

7 weeks post op

14000 steps

B-chilli (weird but delicious)

S-yogurt

L-premier protein in coffee

S-shrimp

D-chicken and mashed potatoes

S-1/2 quest bar

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

judyeliz
on 10/1/15 7:35 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Good Morning Everyone!

Not doing much today, just appt and bloodwork.  I have to eat this chicken today, so my menu is very boring.  Good thing I like the chicken.

B- source greet strawberry, 2.5oz chicken breast with 1 tsp teryaki sauce

L- 3oz chicken with 1tbsp teryaki sauce, half cup brussel sprouts

D- 3oz chicken with teryaki sauce, half cup brocolli

S- syntrax fuzzy naval shake, probably a couple more snacks, not sure what yet.

myfitnesspal totals: (without snacks) calories 432, carbs 12, fat 2, protein 92

Have a good day, bye for now 

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

new_me180
on 10/1/15 7:42 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. It's cold out there and i'm wearing layers. I have so many layers that i look like an onion, lol. Your day does sound exciting Karen, at least it goes by fast.

23 months post

B - 1/2 cup oatmeal with protein, 1 tbsp pb

L - 3oz chicken breast with ham and swiss, no breading, 1/2 cup cucumber salad

S - 1/3 cup tuna

D - 3.5oz tilapia, 1/3 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup rice

S - 1/2 cup milk, 1 crustless quiche

Totals: 983 cals, 53 carbs, 46 fats, 87 proteins

Back to class. Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics