What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 10/4/15 4:41 am

RNY 6 Years 5 Months post Op

Morning

Been passing a kidney stone the past few days - this one was less painful then the last one I had 7 years ago - but took longer to pass. Back in the saddle today with lots on the go.

STEPS - 9766

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

GNC RTD vanilla - yeah its a nice change up

S - Hard boiled egg

L - Leftover rack of lamb - 3 ribs with mint drizzle

one spear of broccolli

D - 5 oz of Stuffed roasted chicken breast

1/ cup of mashed potatoes

1/2 cup of fresh peas

bit of gravy for taste and to ease delivery

glass of merlot - 5 oz

small serving of apple crisp

Family coming for dinner - and I will unlikely eat all that I have listed however its in my totals

MYFITNESSPAL Totals for the above menu are: Calories 1,667, Carbs - 117 Grams, Fat - 57 Grams, Protein - 118 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 10/4/15 4:54 am

Good morning everyone. Barb so sorry to hear about the kidney stone, they are so painful. Yesterday was a slow day on the board, all the forums seemed to be like ghost towns, lol.

Today it's Zumba, laundry, and girl's movie night out.

1 year, 2 months post op

B. Large cup of sugar free cider that I am drinking now, then a large decaf protein coffee

S. P28 bread with P28 peanut butter

L. Roasted tomato soup

S. Large Skinny latte

D. Beef brisket in gravy

S. Smoked salmon and cream cheese rollups

Have a great day everyone and try to keep warm.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 10/4/15 9:10 am - Mississauga, Canada

Which movie are you going to see?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 10/4/15 9:49 am

The Intern. I'll let you know what the group thinks of it. Although I just got a text that 2 people woke up with sore throats. They want to see how they feel later in the day.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 10/4/15 2:58 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I was hoping you would say The Intern - I'm taking my mom to see that sometime this coming week so I'll be happy to hear your review. I think it looks adorable. And I love the movie pass thing from Costco - $24.49 for 2 adult tickets, 2 drinks and a huge ass popcorn.

Karen

crqvingchange
on 10/4/15 7:22 pm

Hi Karen. All of the girls gave the movie a rating of "cute". No gut wrenching laughs, but overall a sweet film.

Incognito55
on 10/4/15 5:23 am - Toronto, Canada

7 weeks post op

7500 steps

Last minute I decided to go to the Meet and Greet in Brantford yesterday. It was a long day and I felt "off schedule" the entire day. Looking forward to my usual routine today.

B-meatballs and tzatziki

S-choriz and baby bell

L-vanilla Gnc

S-Apple pie yogurt

D-shrimp ****tail, moon cheese

S-half a quest bar

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Karen M.
on 10/4/15 9:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

It's so funny how comfortable we feel with a regular routine - and then get totally thrown off-kilter when it's disrupted. I hope you enjoyed the Brantford Meet 'n Greet! :)

Karen

Patm
on 10/4/15 10:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I was there as well. Hope you enjoyed yourself

Zizzler
on 10/4/15 7:46 am

Good morning everyone. Birdiegirl sorry to hear about your kidney stone, good that it has passed and you can get on with things. Do you take anything for the stone or just let it pass without treatment? CC your menu looks really yummy, have a fun day. Feeling really blah this morning, probably could use some exercise. Going apple picking this afternoon with my family, should be cute as my little nephew just started walking, its a fun age. I will look for tiny apples in particular, the smaller the better, less carbs and easier to eat.

13 months post op

b - gnc lean protein shake strawberry flavour

s - 2 tiny local organic Spartan apples I bought at the farmers market yesterday, slice of blue menu low fat swiss cheese

l - toasted half of p28 bagel with whipped pb and nsa jam

s - tiny apple while at the apple pick, parmesan cheese made into chips in the oven, so good

d - other half of p28 bagel toasted with garlic powder, tomato sauce, green pepper, and lots of parmesan petals

s - walnut halves toasted in my toaster oven with cinnamon added to half and chili powder to other half, they are nice warmed like this

all water and vits, have a nice day everyone!

Most Active
Recent Topics