What are you eating/doing today (Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 10/6/15 3:10 am, edited 10/6/15 3:14 am

RNY 6 Years 6 Months Post Op

Morning

Back to insomnia for me - was up a good portion of the night. At least there are great shows on the History channel at that hour. Lots on the go today including lunch with university friends - home this evening

STEPS - 6678

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

GNC RTD protein shake - banana

S - Emma's hard parmesan cheese - 1 oz

L - 4 grilled jumbo shrimp on bed of couscous salad

D - leftover pork tenderloin

S - Source dessert yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories - 922, Carbs - 62 Grams, Fat - 30 Grams, Protein - 95 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

crqvingchange
on 10/6/15 3:35 am

Good morning everyone. Barb sorry you couldn't sleep.

Today I'm getting my bloodwork done, swimming, shopping, general cleanup.

1 year 2 months post op

B. Large decaf after bloodwork, protein bar

S. Starbucks skinny latte after swimming

L. Scrambled egg with Allegro jalapeño cheddar, bacon and fresh pico de gallo on half a P28 protein wrap

S. Skinny latte

D. Spicy black Bean burger with a fried egg on top

S. Slice of P28 protein bread toasted with P28 cashew butter on top

Have a good day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Wenders8
on 10/6/15 3:58 am, edited 10/5/15 8:59 pm

Good morning! Must have been something in the air last night Barb, I too had a trying night of sleep! It's going to be a long day. cc, I love the idea of an egg on a burger, thanks for that tip! So my new motto is hair today, gone tomorrow! I know, small price to pay to be healthy but man I wasn't expecting quite this volume of hair loss!

3.5 months post op

b- small crustless quiche with salsa

s- fruit blast protein drink

l- 1 cup kale salad with feta ; cauliflower mini muffin

s- red pepper strips with 2 tbs hummus

d- 3 oz chicken, 1/2 c zucchini noodles with some marinara sauce

s- maybe 1/2 protein shake

i hope everyone has a great day!

Zizzler
on 10/6/15 4:40 am

Your hair will grow back with time. I know it sucks eh? Mine started to get fuller again around 8 months, now it is pretty much back to normal a 13 months. I styled it to cover the thinnest part in the front, felt sort of like Donald trump but it helped me feel less uneven.

Wenders8
on 10/6/15 1:27 pm

Thanks Z! I did expect it but not quite this bad! Thankfully I have a normally have a full head of hair that I generally have thinned but I think that is a thing of the past! glad to know there is eventually a light at the end of the tunnel!! I don't want to be a Donald trump double but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

Zizzler
on 10/6/15 3:24 pm

I have long hair so I just sort of made sure the front part was flat to my scalp as much as possible to make it look like there was more there. At its thinnest it was probably half the amount I have now. I got a flattering haircut at 8 months out and they dyed it darker so it looked fuller, that did help. Other than that make sure you are taking your vitamins and eating your protein, this will help your hair grow back healthier overall.

TanyaLH
on 10/6/15 4:43 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 4 months post op

steps 12745

Morning all,

Sorry to hear about all the sleep troubles, I can relate....

Been up since 4 15 am, big pot of veggie soup on, cauliflower pizza in the oven, 2 loads of laundry done. Now to walk Jasper (he has the cone on , woke up to him chewing his back leg almost raw from allergies...thought we had them beat this year....)

Then meeting a friend for tea. I will sleep later this afternoon to get ready for night shift tonight.

B decafe coffee, 1/2 c ff cottage cheese w/ diced tomatos

S tea

L cauliflower pizza

D 1/2 c veg soup sm slice cauliflower pizza

S decafe protein coffee

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 10/6/15 8:43 am

Poor Jasper. You have been so industrious this morning Tanya. I almost need a nap after reading all that you got done, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 10/6/15 4:50 am

Good day everyone. Really annoyed this morning! I bough the cutest sweater 2 weeks ago at bb and it got me perfectly. Put it on for the first time today and it is too low in the chest! Of course I did not notice this until I was on the bus, so I will be showing some cleavage today at work I guess! Why oh why does my chest have to keep shrinking and not my belly! If only we could choose! On the bright side it looks like my weight/size loss is not quite over, which is cool.

13 months post op

b - gnc strawberry protein shake, decaf coffee

s - tiny local apple, 1/4 cup walnuts

l - half a p28 bagel wrapped around a string cheese

s - quest bar cinnamon

d - green pepper stuffed with chili

S - flax and egg cinnamon "muffin"

all water and vits. Have a good one!

crqvingchange
on 10/6/15 6:31 pm

Zizzler where do you buy your P28 bagels? I get the P28 wraps and bread from Popeyes, but they don't carry the bagels anymore in my area.

Most Active
Recent Topics