What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 10/7/15 4:03 am, edited 10/7/15 4:09 am

RNY 6 Years 6 Months Post op

Morning

Surprised I am first on this today. Lots on the go today.

STEPS - 6657

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee - plus GNC protein shake - strawberry

S - 1 oz hard parmesan

L - Roasted red pepper soup and 1/2 turkey wrap ( small)

D - 5 oz grilled swordfish with baby spinach and 2 small new potatoes

S - Source yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories - 1,072, Carbs - 72 Grams, Fat - 31 Grams, Protein - 90 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

Karen M.
on 10/7/15 4:15 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

I've been so randomly MIA lately - I miss you people, hope everyone is doing well!

Off to work for the day, a couple of errands after, not much else other than studies, dinner and BED. lol It looks like the next few days are going to be warmer outside and thank gawd for that, I'm freezing! Have to go through my closets at some (very soon) point to figure out/try to remember what I wore last fall/winter.

9.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (chocolate, my least favourite, won't buy again - I think I'm just sick of chocolate)

S - Source Greek (strawberry), a few grapes

L - leftover chicken stir fry (no rice)

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2), spicy mustard for dipping

D - BBQ burger all the fixings no bun

S - not sure, but maybe 2 melba toast with old cheddar and a pickle slice on top

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

birdiegirl
on 10/7/15 4:21 am

Miss seeing you on here regularly too Karen. However, you have a lot on the go.

We are supposed to be renovating this winter so my clothes are all over the place as I get ready for a trip south plus leaving enough winter clothes around. ughh...my OCD is kicking in so I have tried to put blinders on to avoid the clutter

Zizzler
on 10/7/15 4:25 am

Good morning everyone. Bought kelp noodles the other day for the first time, anyone ever try them? Not sure the best way to have them. Made stuffup the ed papers last night using leftover chili as the stuffing, topped with some parm petals. They turned out super good, going to have some tonight for dinner.

13 months post op

B - gnc strawberry protein shake, decaf coffee

s - tiny local apple from my apple pick this weekend, handful of almonds

L - half of a p28 bagel with log at blue menu Swiss cheese slice in itd -

s - same as morning snack

d - half a chili stuffed pepper

S - other half of stuffed pepper

crqvingchange
on 10/7/15 9:49 am

Zizzler which store do you buy the P28 bagels from?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 10/7/15 5:15 pm

I buy them at My Fitness a few blocks away from where I live, here is the website

Patm
on 10/7/15 6:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Another fun filled day at work. We recently launched some new courses on our SNOW site. People seem to be having issues. One person logged in and found everything fine. I guess it depends on the amount of computer skills you have.

Had the worst leg cramp last night. Started in my foot went to my ankle then up the front of my leg. Usually calf muscle spasms I can work out. This only came out when I used cold packs. Thank goodness my dh was home and could get me a cold pack. Not sure what I would have done if home alone.

I forgot to take anything out for dinner tonight so not sure what it will be. It will be appropriate

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l pea /lentil ham soup, yogurt

s banana for the potassium

Have a good day everyone

crqvingchange
on 10/7/15 8:50 am

Good morning, almost afternoon everyone. I have another thing to be thankful for. Yesterday I bought the GNC Total Lean PUMPKIN SPICE SHAKE. That is right, it is back. The pumpkin spice in the shake is subtle and the shake is not as sweet as the other flavours which I did not like all that sweet. Not using contractions in my grammar because OH has been making some odd characters.

Today I will be sorting clothes as well, and general household stuff getting ready for us going away on Friday.

I don't usually post these, but I am amazed at how far I've come in a year.

Steps yesterday 11,905 but here is the real gem 98 floors. I earned the Fitbit ferris wheel, lol.

1 year 2 months post op

B. GNC Pumpkin Spice shake, decaf coffee mixed together for a pumpkin spice latte

S. More decaf

L. P28 wrap with Eat Smart Plant Powered Protein salad and lean turkey with a little sugar free cranberry sauce that I made all nicely tucked in the wrap

D. Sol Cuisine spicy black bean burger with a fried egg on top and some fresh pico de gallo on the side

S. Half a slice of P28 protein bread toasted with a little jalapeno cheddar spread on it and with a Tim Horton's turkey sausage patty (bought a big bag of these) and a mini omelette on top.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 10/7/15 5:22 pm

Going to have to look for those pumpkin spice shakes, they sounds good, hope they have a bogo soon!

judyeliz
on 10/7/15 9:35 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Good Afternoon Everyone, Hope all are having a good day. Just puttering around the house today doing "stuff". It is pretty dreary outside, no sun to be seen. Nothing too exciting on the menu today,

B- source greek peach, a little later a crustless quiche with a little parmeson melted on top. (5gr)

L- turkey burger from freezer (homemade, not too bad) few nsa bread and butter pickles, and some sliced cucumber.

D- 3oz thicken thigh, some yellow/green beans. Thighs marinading now in some wing sauce, low carb.

S- syntrax fuzzy naval, something else during the day or before bed, not sure what yet.

myfitnesspal totals: (not including snack) calories 525, carbs 12, fat 18, protein 79.

Bye for now

judy

(I am annoyed that tickers don't update right now)

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Most Active
Recent Topics