What are you doing/eating today ( Thursday)

birdiegirl
on 11/26/15 1:26 am

RNY  6 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Lots on the go today beginning with early morning golf.  Quickly home to get the turkey on and the veg and dessert ready for company.  Any excuse to have another Thanksgiving dinner!

STEPS - 4450

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake with 1/2 small banana and ice blended

L - 1/2 ham and pickle on pumpernickel

S - other half of sandwich

D - 3 oz turkey

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

1/2 cup of turnip

one or two green beans

1/2 cup of stuffing

splenda cranberries - 1 heaping TB

gravy

Bites of both desserts - pumpkin cheesecake parfait with ginger cookies and apple crisp pie

glass of merlot

Very unlikely I will be able to eat all of this at one sitting - likely only a bite or two of mashed potatoes as they fill me up too fast - but for sure the turnip and stuffing.  1/2 cup measured really isn't much volumne but I will be uncomfortable quickly and stop.  The pie is store bought so only a bite to see - more then one bite of the pumpkin as I am making that this afternoon.

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,899,  Carbs - 209 Grams,  Protein - 102 Grams,  Fiber - 26 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 11/26/15 2:28 am

Good morning everyone. Barb enjoy your carbolicous day.

I'm getting sick of this cold hanging around, but at least I'm getting back to swimming.  Most of last week I didn't go to the pool because of this stupid cold, but yesterday I found out from the instructor that I was missed and the other pool people kept asking where I was and that they missed me.  I finally have achieved warm pool domination, lol.  A year ago they were complaining about me working too hard and making too many waves in the pool.  Now apparently I challenge them to work harder.  

Had a fun night out last night with friends.  I ordered a salad and barely touched it, so it's on my menu today.

1 year 4 months post op

B. Large decaf coffee, and a large protein coffee

S. Another large decaf

L. Spinach, goat cheese, pralined pecan salad

S. turkey deli slices and a wedge of Laughing Cow

D. 3 oz beef brisket with a little gravy

S. Protein hot chocolate

MFP totals calories 887, Carbs 43, Fat 46, Protein 92

Exercise 1 hour swimming, 

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 11/26/15 6:33 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Happy turkey day for those in the States. OMG, i'm trying to get more active, so yesterday i decided to take the stairs. I live on the 17th floor and boy were my lungs burning. I went through to the 7th floor no problem without any breaks. and then breaker on floor 11, 14 and finally back on the 17th. It took me about 8mins to do it all. I'm fitter than i thought i was. I'll do it more often as it made it feel good.

B - extra lean ground chicken patty

L - 3oz roast beef, 1/3 cup butternut squash

S - 1 cup silk almond

D - same as lunch but with salad

S - protein mug cake

740 cals, 23 carb, 48 fat, 78 protein

Have a great day all, Nia

Patm
on 11/26/15 6:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations. That is a lot of stairs. Not sure I could do that many.

new_me180
on 11/26/15 2:30 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Pat, i was surprised myself that i did it.

crqvingchange
on 11/26/15 7:43 am

Wow Nia that's amazing.   17 flights of stairs are better than any "Buns of Steel" workout video.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 11/26/15 2:31 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Oh yeah, i felt it this morning for sure.

Patm
on 11/26/15 6:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good Morning. Barb enjoy your 2nd Thanksgiving. I got myself off to the pool yesterday and it was closed because of plumbing issues. I do not like this pool that much but I forced myself to go. Felt a little guilty that I relieved I couldn't go in. I know I am getting achy from not enough exercise. Biking home tonight. I can not believe how warm it is.

Out tonight. Our church has it's annual Craft Show this Saturday. Getting things ready for it. Also we remodeled the kitchen. It needs to be put back together by tomorrow night. So we will start some of it tonight

My Dh keeps buying bread lately. I have included it in my totlas. This must stop. Tastes too good

b greek yogurt, craisins

s 2 baby bel

l pea/lentil ham soup, sk kraft pudding

s apple, almond milk tea

d stew from last night. Hope it sits better tonight, sour dough bread

s tea

Cal 909, prot 77, carbs 161 (far too high)

blueeyes95
on 11/26/15 9:47 am - Toronto , Canada

RYN 4 Months Post Op

Happy Thursday everyone!! Almost Friday woo hoo!!! 

B- Lean protein shake GNC Banana's and Cream 

2 Med Coffee's with Milk 

S- 2 light Havarti and Ham rolls - small  tangerine 

L- 1 cup of Butternut squash soup - 4 whole wheat saltines - 1 tbsp of all natural peanut butter 

S- small tangerine and cheese and ham 

D - 3oz of steak with onions and peppers, Fajitas without the tortilla small salad

S- will be med coffee with some protein shake in it Vanilla 

All vits and water in so far!! Have a great weekend for those that start it today 

B

Most Active
Recent Topics