What are you doing/eating today ( Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 2/3/16 2:23 am

RNY  6 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Won one match yesterday and lost the other.  Great fun as I love good competition with lots of laughs.  Playing tennis today and otherwise going to be a slug.  Body can only take so much.

STEPS - 13,099

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Panera bread - cinnamon bagel with light cream cheese

S - 2 oz deli ham

S - 1/2 ruby red grapefruit

D - 1 cup of Paul Newman's beef and broccoli stir fry

S - Dannon light and fit Greek

glass of milk for pain meds

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,731,  Carbs - 193 Grams  ,  Protein - 113 Grams,  Fiber - 13 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 2/3/16 3:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Congrats on the win, Barb! Just an FYI, it's getting up to 14 degrees this afternoon (57 F) - we might as well all be down south ;)

Off to work shortly for another fun-filled day, have a couple of errands to run, then home for the evening at a decent time (I really mean it this time. LOL). Andrew's off today so dinner will be a mystery 'til it's served. That used to make me nervous, not knowing. After 10 years of impeccable habits, and a year living together under Andrew's belt, mystery dinner is a happy surprise. :) Almost forgot - I was so excited to get my Food Network magazine yesterday - their "50 ways" feature is "50 Things to Make in a Muffin Pan" this month! Some tasty, portion-controlled ideas to add to my "muffin tin" collection.

9.5 years post-op

-- coffee with cream x 3 over the day --

B - 1/2 GNC Total Lean (pumpkin spice - finally the last one, so tired of pumpkin spice)

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2 or 3), spicy mustard for dipping

L - tuna salad, lettuce, extra red onion stuffed in a small flour tortilla

S - Source Greek, a few grapes

D - protein and veg of some description

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 2/3/16 4:42 am

Good morning everyone.  Paint nite was fun last night, a really nice change of routine. I ended up ordering grilled chicken in Thai sauce with mixed vegetables, no noodles.  It was a little soupy without the noodles but filling and tasty. I am back at the gym tonight for my regular workout routine.  Karen I agree the weather is crazy today!

17 months post op

B - gnc banana protein shake, later...decaf coffee

S - 3/4c liberte greek yogurt with a little sf water enhancer added, flax protein "muffin", later...lots of sf liquids as the muffin is drying

L - edamame pods heated and salted

S - homemade sf banana cinnamon flax protein "muffin"

d - leftovers - low carb high protein meal - something heated from the freezer. Probably throw some Parmesan on top

S - sf protein hot chocolate - almond breeze, sf syrups added cinnamon and toasted marshmallow 

all water and vits.  Have a nice day!

Wenders8
on 2/3/16 5:05 am

Good morning everyone!  Crazy amount of rain coming down right now but so thankful it's not snow! Laying low today, work and my treadmill, that's all I have planned. Dinner is already done - leftovers form the weekend so DH and I only have to heat 'n eat! 

7.5 mths post op

b- protein shake

s- source Greek yogurt

l- 1 cup kale salad with feta

s- ff turkey/cheese / pickle rollups(2)

d- 1.5 is pork tenderloin, 2 tbsp mashed potatoes, 1/2 c cauliflower

s- 2 mini baby bel

have a great day and try and stay dry!  Days like this I just want to stay in bed all day!!! 

Patm
on 2/3/16 6:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulat5ions on the win Barb. Playing tennis does not sound like taking it easy. Swimming today I hope.

Got rid of the cookies yesterday without me eating anymore. I really need to get serious about losing some weight. I am not happy about letting it creep up a little. Slippery slope.

b greek yogurt, special K protein

l pea/lentil ham soup

s banana, baby bel

d mahi mahi, salad, cauliflower

s laughing cow and crackers

cal 934, carbs 128 (high) prot 90

Monica9811
on 2/3/16 6:52 am - Peterborough, Canada

Damn Pat I was craving a cookie all day yesterday!  I was wandering around Costco admiring their cookies and hoping someone was sampling them. Thank god they weren't but they were sampling Krispy Kreme donuts so I did have a small piece and I don't even like donuts for god sakes. The mind is a crazy thing. I'm craving chocolate too so I know it's that time of the month soon. It sucks to be a woman!

good luck with getting back on track!

mon

Sunny123
on 2/3/16 8:56 am
RNY on 12/05/13

And then you have the craziness of Menopause to look forward to...sigh!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Monica9811
on 2/3/16 11:41 am - Peterborough, Canada

Great!  Just what I need.  I am sure its not far off.  I am 46.  Could happen any damn time.  Plus side is I will be warm again maybe!

Sunny123
on 2/3/16 8:55 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Good morning

Work still crazy busy, I cannot get on to log to my food.  Boss is out today so I have a chance:

b - egg two pieces back bacon

s-country herb Armstrong cheese sticks

l-Costco chicken salad with almonds and cranberry, melba toast

s - Nordica cottage cheese with hot sauce

d-corned beef - DH is making ruebens..I just have the meat.

numbers:

cal 820 carbs 34 (I think some of my food entries are wrong on fitnesspal) protein 77 - sodium is not good with the corned beef...

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

new_me180
on 2/3/16 11:49 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Had court this morning. No, its not what you think, i'm an angel, lol. It was for my counselling class, had a lot of interesting things to listen to. 

Congrats on the win Barb, glad you had fun. Hope everyone else is well.

2 yrs post-op

B - 1oz cheese, 4 strawberries

S - 1/2 cup turkey and lentil stew

L - 2oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup zucchini

S - 3 slices turkey 

D - 2oz oxtail, 1/4 cup rice, 1/3 cup broccoli 

S - either tofu pudding or some pice of meat

Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics