What are you doing/eating today ( Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 2/13/16 2:32 am

RNY  6 Years 10 Months Post Op

Morning

Golfing this morning followed by lunch with my friends.  Home tonight to celebrate Valentines before I fly back to the cold on Sunday.

STEPS - 5564

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

2 scrambled eggs

S - 1 slice of cheddar

L - 1/2 tuna salad sandwich

D - small caprese salad

4 oz beef tenderloin

couple of asparagus spears

glass of wine

2 small dark chocolate sea salt caramels

FYI - this amount of food will be over a 2 hour period - that's why grazing is so dangerous as you can fit so much more in your pouch

S - Yoplait Greek 100

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,272,  Carbs - 60 Grams,  Protein - 97 Grams,  Fiber - 6 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Zizzler
on 2/13/16 5:58 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdiegirl it is -43 here in Ottawa this morning with the windchill, it sucks!  I really like your comment about grazing, it is so easy to do and amazing how much we can eat further out.  I got on the scale this morning for the first time in week and I lost 3 pounds!  This is my biggest loss in a really long time, I have been not losing or losing 1 pound a month for quite a few months now so yay! At 150lbs I am now only 5 pounds away from my goal of normal weight at 145. I kind of had a feeling from the way my clothes were fitting me, but it is nice to see it on the scale as well.  Today I am going to hibernate and study, I have no desire to go out in such cold weather.  I might hit the gym for hot yin yoga late afternoon.  I am babysitting my niece and nephew tonight for the first time in a really long time, should be fun.  Mostly I will be studying for an important exam next week.  I might cook something later on if I feel like it, something hot like chilli most likely.

17 months post op

b - gnc chocolate protein shake with decaf coffee crystals added

s - hot chai tea with a little unsweetened almond breeze, later....low carb high protein high fibre hot cereal with sf peach dasani

l - low carb high protein bean bread slice, toasted with margarine and high fibre low carb sf blackberry spread

s - sf  protein hot chocolate from sf chocolate almond breeze and sucralose

d - beef celery chilli with old cheddar cheese

s - quest bar while babysitting, sf fruit punch koolaid, possibly at sf soft drink while sitting

all water and vits, have a good one and stay warm everyone :0)

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

birdiegirl
on 2/13/16 3:38 pm

wow, -45 is crazy.

Congrats on the loss this month - keep going and if you can get below goal just in case.  Well done!

Patm
on 2/13/16 8:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Considering the temperature in Ottawa it is a balmy -22 in Toronto. My dog walk this morning was not long. It would not be too bad if it wasn't for the wind. I am going out shortly to get my hair cut. If I hadn't made the appointment a week ago I would just stay home.

Have to make soup today and probably some brownies for a lunch tomorrow.

I am trying pork chops tonight. Have not been able to eat them before due to dryness

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l meatloaf, yogurt

s pure protein bar

d pork chops, salad, broccoli

crackers, laughing cow

birdiegirl
on 2/13/16 3:39 pm

Well it finally is warm here - just in time for my return to the north.  I have my winter coat to get off the plane - hope its enough!

Unlikely I will be posting next week so good luck everyone on your food planning and eating

Barb

Patm
on 2/13/16 6:17 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

ope you have an uneventful flight. I lso hope all is well with you

birdiegirl
on 2/14/16 1:59 am

thanks Pat - I am pretty good ( terrible grammar). 

Weather report looks like flurries every day.  I fly back late Friday if all is well and it calls for a  high of 50.  What a switch in the temps!

Most Active
Recent Topics