What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 4/27/16 4:08 am

Good morning everyone.  Today is going to be a busy day.  This morning it's swimming then yoga, this afternoon errands and then take DH to the airport and Zumba tonight.  Hopefully an early night to bed.  Still dealing with this stupid cold so I'm going to eat light today.

21 months post op

B. Large decaf protein coffee

S. Protein bar

L. Soup - maybe hot and sour soup

D. Protein coffee and more soup

S. Protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

dog_hair_dinner
on 4/27/16 5:16 am
RNY on 03/01/16

>  swimming then yoga

that sounds like SUCH a wonderful morning.  

8 weeks post op

B: 1.5 poached eggs, 1/2 english muffin

small decaf latte

S: 2 light laughing cow wedges

L: corned beef

S: 2 light laughing cow wedges

D: don't know yet

So far: calories 649, protein 45, carbs 33, fibre 2, fat 29

I'm probably going to have to have some peas for dinner to get some fibre in.

crqvingchange
on 4/27/16 9:46 am

Swimming then yoga is the best.  It's such a treat for my back and I am pretty much pain free for hours.

Love a poached egg, and I consider myself lucky to have never had issues with eggs postop.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 4/27/16 5:59 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Personally I think you need more protein. Only hitting half of what you should be getting. I would add a protein shake in there. 

dog_hair_dinner
on 4/28/16 4:49 am
RNY on 03/01/16

Hey, thanks for the concern. If you notice, I did not include dinner in there.  I do hit 70g at least every day.

I have been having difficulty with protein, though, because I cannot drink any protien shakes.  I get nauseous.  Premier Protein started making me sick last week (7 weeks post-op).  I had been drinking one every day since recovery.  It tastes good, but as soon as it hits the pouch, I get nauseous.  Whey powder is also making me nauseous.  So my protein now has to come from meat and dairy.

Monica9811
on 4/28/16 5:57 am - Peterborough, Canada

Yes sorry I didn't see the dinner missing. Just saw your totals. I would call your centre and see what alternatives there might be for you. Good luck. 

crqvingchange
on 4/28/16 8:20 am

PC has a new line of yogurt called SKYR ****landic yogurt)  it has 21grams of protein for 3/4 of a cup (plain flavour has less sugar and you can use your own flavourings)

Meggles07
on 4/27/16 5:40 am - Canada

Today and tomorrow I'm in all-day workshops so I don't know when I will get to eat -- that always stresses me out a bit and throws off my day :)  Friday, where are you?? 

Also, because of the busier than usual week, my fridge is getting a little bare, so tomorrow is going to be very interesting.  It might be pepperettes for every meal. lol.

13 months post-op

Breakfast - egg, yogurt

Snack - cheese sticks, pretzels

Lunch - pepperettes, tomato, cheese o's

Snack - nuts, pudding

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - chicken and salad

Snack - carrots and pb

All water and vits.

Patm
on 4/27/16 6:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My DH is off work this week and doing the cooking. I asked him what was for dinner and he said it was a surprise. I said I couldn't put surprise in my calorie counter. He said it was a surprise to him as well since he had no idea what he was going to make.

I kept thinking there was something I had to remember today. I grabbed the cleaning to go thinking that was what I was going to remember. It was not so I forgot my bathing suit and towel. I have a sinus cold which makes my face ache. I am really not remembering anything.

So no dinner listed. I also need to do some grocery shopping.

b slice of ham and 1 egg

l chili, yogurt, cheese string

s banana

d ?

crqvingchange
on 4/27/16 9:52 am

Pat I have been to the grocery store yesterday and today to get batteries.  Yesterday I picked up cream and salmon, today I picked up an avocado, olives, salad and chicken - NO BATTERIES.  Tomorrow when I go again for batteries I will have to write it on my hand, lol. Funny thing is that I can remember details and phone numbers and memories, but apparently I need a grocery list or I get distracted by other things I want.

Most Active
Recent Topics