What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

Zizzler
on 4/29/16 2:56 am

TGIF everyone.  Looking forward to some me time this weekend after a long week.  Anyone have anything fun planned? 

20 months post op

b - gnc protein shake in decaf coffee throughout day

s - cheese

l - meat chilli from the freezer on green beans with parmesan cheese on top

s - cheese, a few dill pickle pumpkin seeds in shell on the bus

d - same as lunch

s - dill pickle pumpkin seeds or chilli sunflower seeds, unshelled

all water and vits.  Have a good one!

crqvingchange
on 4/29/16 3:40 am

Good morning Zizzler.  Nothing fun planned for the weekend except a free yoga session tomorrow.  This morning I'm going swimming then a few errands.

21 months post op

B. Large protein coffee

S. Protein bar

L. Scrambled eggs with a little salsa

S. Large decaf coffee

D. Garlic chicken salad

S. Protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

dog_hair_dinner
on 4/29/16 5:26 am
RNY on 03/01/16

I have a 5k walk planned on Sunday for Kids Help Phone.  I did my last walk with my husband part way and the rest on my own, because he can't walk that far.  This time, I will have him, my mom, my brother, and a friend.  My mom, brother, and friend will walk the whole way with me.  Yay!

Today is an "f" it day.  I've been getting sick on like everything except meat.  I have no prepared meat in the house except canned fish, which I don't want to stink up the house with.  So I'm eating beef jerky all day.  Dinner will probaby be seasoned chicken breast.

new_me180
on 4/29/16 8:22 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hope you feel better soon. You are doing so well fresh out of surgery. I was struggling for the longest time, took me almost yr one to be "normal". 

Patm
on 4/29/16 6:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Zizzler and all. Just some gardening planned this weekend. Cleaning up the beds a bit. May go for a bike ride somewhere or at least a long walk with DH and the dog.

Today work although I would rather be home. If I feel up to it a swim at lunch. The bike ride yeaterday wore me out. The wind was gusting in my face the whole way home.

b greek yogurt, SF applesauce

l chili, Oikos yogurt

s cheese string

d steak, acorn squash

s not sure

new_me180
on 4/29/16 8:20 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Body aches today after a week of double gym, my bum hurts from squatting too. Today and tomorrow is rest day from the gym because i have to rest and go to work. I feel as i'm getting stronger again. The only thing is that i'm really body conscious. I can be looking in the mirror and tell myself i look hot, then within the blink of an eye, i look horrible. Skin sagging, everything dropping, oh gosh i need surgery. My skin is heavy at times especially around my belly, i can feel it pulling my lower back. Wonder if OHIP will cover it. Don't get me started on my bingo wings, arrgg!!! OK, rant over.

Good luck on your walk this weekend.

I noticed that since i have more time this days to exercise, i'm not eating enough. My calories have fallen back into the 650-750 range. I just feel FULL all the time. I eat my B - L - S, but the snacks are a big struggle. I can just manage to drink my shake, but it seems i cannot eat more than 1/2 - 3/4 cup now. Maybe it's a conscious thing now that i'm back at the gym, who knows??

2yrs post-op 

B - 1/4 cup red kidney beans, 2oz roast beef, coffee 5%

S - 1/2 cup milk

L - 3oz extra ground meatball, 1/4 cup spaghetti squash

S - ??

D - Not sure will be at work, i'll look for some chicken breast or meat and some veg

S - pumpkin "pancake"

Have a great day all, Nia

Meggles07
on 4/29/16 8:58 am - Canada

My brother is coming home from college today and will be staying with us for at least part of the summer. I'm actually looking forward to it :) 

Does anyone know when the next value village sale is on? I need some work clothes for a conference and workshop I have to attend. I got work shoes since mine are too big now. Just need the clothes to go with them!!

Breakfast - ham, oatmeal muffins

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover chicken fajitas

Snack - protein cookie, pudding

Snack - turkey pepperettes, tomato, crackers

Dinner - steak and veg

Snack - protein cake

All water and vits.

Wenders8
on 4/29/16 11:57 am

TGIF is right Z!   Posting late as I had to head out of town early today. Doing a lot of work around the house this weekend which isn't fun but it  will be productive!  Building a new deck and stairs!  Also have my first 5km run this Sunday... May walk a bit of it as my hip seems to be causing me some grief.  I am however so incredibly thankful that I am once again active.  

10.5 mths post op

b- protein drink

s- Greek yogurt

l-  salad with chicken

s- snap peas and babaganosh

d- chicken and Brussels sprouts

all water and vits

wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Zizzler
on 4/29/16 3:31 pm

there is a 50% off sale at vv this weekend!

OneStep
on 4/29/16 4:10 pm

Optifast! LOL.  Reading your foods is making me drool :)

SURGERY DATE May 18 2016

Most Active
Recent Topics