Full liquids

lauralaurad1
on 5/3/16 8:03 am - Canada

Hi everyone

I had surgery April 22 2016 still on full fluids however I have no problems in drinking a premier protein shake all in one sitting, I can take more than a sip at a time, I can easily fini**** in 5 min if I wanted to! is that normal?

I don't feel that restriction that everybody talks about, when they say it's soo hard to drink all the required fluids!!! I don't have that problem,, so I'm asking my self if my pouch bigger then it should be?

White Dove
on 5/3/16 8:26 am - Warren, OH

The swelling in your stomach has gone down enough to allow you to drink the whole shake.  Shakes will not make you feel full.  They are liquid and run right through your pouch.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

GentleDomenic
on 5/3/16 8:28 am - Canada

I feel the same way , I feel like I could drink the bottle in one shot.

From my understanding we still need to make sure we are sipping like they say in the book we got. I think there is stuff still healing and we need to baby our insides

From what I've read the real restriction starts with the real food

Im on purée stage right now and I barley feel restriction 

Good luck

lauralaurad1
on 5/3/16 8:45 am - Canada

I agree totally with you! I still will be sipping! to make  sure everything goes down smoothly.

marielewis
on 5/3/16 11:49 am

I'm on minced and I feel it... I am doing way better but I definitely needed to sip.   I would love to just drink    I was done April 13 

Most Active
Recent Topics