gained 3 pounds? preop.

breuxo
on 5/5/16 5:20 pm

in two weeks I've gained three pounds... I've stopped drinking pop, eating candy eating chips. only ate take out a couple times (way less than normal) and I gained... I'm terrified to go to the doctors on Tuesday. maybe it's water weight because my period will start soon? idk what to do. I'm going to try harder these next few days. I guess my scale could be different too. idk I'm nervous lol

Leslie W.
on 5/6/16 6:28 am - Cobourg, Canada

It is not uncommon to go up and down a few pounds. Soounds like you are making positive changes. Most likely related to time of the month. Even being constipated will add pounds. The scales will drive you crazy. I used to get angry at my hubby when he moved the scale from the 'skinny' spot on the floor.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
PhoenixNS
on 5/6/16 6:32 am

I feel you. Before I saw the dietician, I started doing everything I was asked to do: I started snacking (on good things, the things suggested by the Hospital), gave up pop entirely, no coffee, no alcohol... and I gained 10 lbs... We eat steamed veggies and baked meats, no sauces, no added salt, we eat out but not  often (no fast food). My only guess is that the snacking has added calories to my diet... It sucks.

Hope everything goes well at the dr's!

Referral: Nov 2015 - Group Info: February 2016 - Intake: March 8th, 2016
Class 1: March 26th, 2016 - Nutritionist/Behaviorist: April 22nd, 2016 (blood tests & ECG) - Consult. for prolonged QT: May 31st, 2016 - Class 2: June 17, 2016 - Surgeon consult: June 28, 2016 - Opti: July 21 - Surgery: Aug 11

breuxo
on 5/6/16 9:38 am

started my period I'm down 4 pounds today? I'm just nervous about going to my appointment and it being higher than last time lol. I don't want to drag the process out longer. I'm not going to get all worked up and weigh everyday so I'll just wait to see what they say at appointment lol

Most Active
Recent Topics