What are you eating/doing on Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 5/25/16 4:10 am, edited 5/25/16 4:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!  Going to be another beautiful day! I am sooo tired this morning, this working for a living is for the birds!  Yesterday was uneventful and I suspect that is how my summer will be as I've spent all the money the City has (I'm a purchasing agent).

Stayed on track yesterday! and just added an evening yogurt as I was a little peckish

Todays meal plan is similar, but it works.

B - 2 oz sirloin

S - yogurt

L - 1/2 can of tuna on melba toast

S - 3 hard boiled egg whites only

D - taco beef on shredded lettuce with sour cream and shredded cheddar

S - deli turkey and a cheese string

Cal 786, Carbs 25, Protein 87

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 5/25/16 5:05 am

Morning

No internet this morning until now.  Arghh. 

Still not sure of my  menu today but I do have leftover chicken souvlaki - breakfast maybe - and will pick something up for lunch and dinner.  Still disorganized.

Time to get my **** together but cant seem to find the motivation to do so.

Meggles07
on 5/25/16 5:13 am - Canada

Good morning.

My day is a bit off schedule today -- I have an appointment and errands to run this morning, them I'm going to see my aunt at the hospital. She hasn't been eating so I'm going to pick up some food for her to try and entice her to eat more. Last summer she almost wasted away from not eating (lost about 45 pounds on a tiny frame).

Breakfast - egg, yogurt

Snack - cheese, oatmeal 

Lunch - pepperette, tomatoes, crackers

Snack - carrots and pb

Snack - chicken, pickles

Dinner - chicken, veg 

Snack - protein cake 

Patm
on 5/25/16 6:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all.

I have been taking magnesium and have not had leg cramps for awhile. Last night it started in my calf worked up to my thigh then was starting for my shin. All in the space of minutes. So iced it and managed to get it stopped. I was about to go to bed when it happened. I was afraid it would come back in my sleep. So I took a robaxacet. I would normally not do this since it has aspirin in it but fortunately I had no bad reaction except not being able to wake up this morning. I think I could have slept until noon. Still feel a little tired.

work, swimming then home tonight

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l chicken stew, kale salad, source yogurt

s baby bel

d chili, kale salad

s breton crackers, laughing cow

new_me180
on 5/25/16 7:53 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Just came back from work. My boss asked me to come in at 7:45am because she had an appointment at 8, then she forgot she had an appt and i had to wake her up. Luckily the doctor was able to see them, lol. Now that i got work out of the way, i have the whole day to myself. I will be going to Zumba at noon, then boxing tonight. Haven't been weight training as my muscles seem so tired lately. I plan on sitting out on my balcony today and taking in some sunshine.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - 2 eggs over easy, 2 slices bacon, coffee 5%

S - nothing, still full

L - 1 wild hoki fillet, 1/2 cup cucumbers with tbsp tsatziki

S - 1/2 cup extra lean ground chicken

D - 3 oz smoked pork, 1/3 cup roasted parsnips

S - pumpkin pancake 

Calories: 839, 26 carbs, 43 fat, 103 protein

Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics