Pre op

lizz122964
on 5/26/16 10:01 am

Hi there, I'm getting excited for my upcoming surgery June 6th. I had my pre op yesterday at Humber river hospital. Everyone was really nice. The nurse also told me that my husband could spend the night in my room, that's pretty cool. Optifast is going well, had a few headaches but nothing that I couldn't handle. I'm hoping the next 10 days are just as successful. 

LeslieT3440
on 5/26/16 4:31 pm - Mississauga, Canada

nice, I'm happy to hear Opti is going well for you lol I so many horror stories about it lol. OMG that is so cool your Hubby can stay the night with you (thank you for posting this cuz my hubby is soooooo worried :-( we live in Mississauga and my surgery will be @ TWH and I never thought of asking if he could spend at least the 1st night with me. I will definitely ask. lol he was sooo happy when I told him about your post lol). I have my meet the surgeon on July 22. OMG I get so excited reading about everyone's up coming date and I am coming so much closer. :-).

Best of luck, I look forward to hearing how you are doing. 

lizz122964
on 5/26/16 4:55 pm

Hi there, I like reading everyone's posts as well, Good luck with your appointment in July. It will be here before you know it. I look forward to hearing about your experience. 

Laura M.
on 5/27/16 1:02 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/03/16

That's awesome that hubby can spend the night! My surgery is June 3rd. Opti is going well for me too. Each day is just another day. It's just a part of my routine now. Will be happy when I don't have to have it anymore though cuz 3 weeks is a long time. I'm finding I'm less and less hungry though which is good! Good luck!!

GP Referral to OBN - Dec 1/15;   Orientation - Feb 11/16;   Intake meeting - Feb 17;  Consultation w/ surgeon - Apr 18;  Start OPTI - May 13; Pre-Admit w/ Anesthetist - May 16; Surgery - Jun 3/16!!!

lizz122964
on 5/27/16 2:12 pm

Nice to hear from you. It's funny how after awhile on optifast you get so full. Wow one week today and your surgery will be done. I look forward to hearing about your experience. Good luck. 

Most Active
Recent Topics