What are you eating/doing Saturday?

Ginnny
on 6/18/16 4:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi All. 

Sitting on the porch enjoying my java! Can't even think about food right now.

baseball tournament today. Games at 830, 11 and 4. Going to be hot hot hot! The girls are coming back after the 2nd game for a dip in the pool and a BBQ so a burger for lunch! 

Stag and Doe tonight so busy busy day! 

Enjoy your weekend! 

crqvingchange
on 6/18/16 3:38 pm

Have a fun time at the stag and doe tonight Ginny.  Dance like your life depended on it, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 6/18/16 3:46 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry I did not post today. My internet has been off all day. Just getting it back now. So I already ate:

b protein +, milk, blueberries

l 2 sl turkey deli meat, cabbage salad

s apple

d ribs, green beans (3), kale salad

s strawberries from the farm

Hope everyone had a great day

wiccandove
on 6/19/16 7:36 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/06/16

Having Wendys Chili  - one day early :P. My kids are on their way here from the states to spend the summer with us and will be here tonite! Tried to run the vacuum but got too sore too fast so I guess that will have to wait until the hubby comes home so he can do it. Shame, because vacuuming is one of my favorite things! 

LeslieT3440
on 6/19/16 2:07 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Awe I love to vacuum to but you at least tried kudos to you and your hubby will love to fini**** for you. So happy to hear you are doing so well. How does the Wendys Chili go down for you? I was thinking about making a few batches and freezing it in single portions to have on hand post OP for the puree stage. I am the planner type who needs to be prepared. I am coming closer to surgery and already planning for the various stages :-) 

Have a great weekend.  

wiccandove
on 6/19/16 6:32 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/06/16

So far so good with the chili. I just buy the chilis from Wendys instead of making it. I do pulse it a few times in my blender just to break up the beans, although they are soft enough to mush up with my tongue but I'm just being extra careful!

wiccandove
on 6/19/16 6:32 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/06/16

So far so good with the chili. I just buy the chilis from Wendys instead of making it. I do pulse it a few times in my blender just to break up the beans, although they are soft enough to mush up with my tongue but I'm just being extra careful!

Most Active
Recent Topics