What are you eating /doing today (Thursday)

Patm
on 6/23/16 7:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Work today then a concert tonight. We are going to Molson Amphitheatre tonight to see Hall & Oates. It will be crazy in the area since the Argo game is just across Lakeshore. I am going to ride my bike down to meet my DH. He is bringing dinner from Wendy's

B greek yogurt, strawberries

L chili, oikos yogurt

S crackers and laughing cow (need to pick up some celery)

D Mediterranean Chicken salad (half)

Have a good day everyone

new_me180
on 6/23/16 8:55 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. I slept like a baby last night. Got almost 12hrs and could use some more sleep. Finally got all the results from the doctors and all seems good from that end, so maybe it's just one of those things you can't explain. Nothing planned today and haven't been to the gym all week, maybe i'll go tonight for Zumba to get my energy going.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - coffee 5%, 3oz salmon (couldn't eat my dinner last night)

S - nothing

L - 3oz salmon, 1/3 cup cucumber

S - 3 shrimp

D - 3oz smoke pork ribs, 1/4 cup green beans, 1/4 cup rice

S - quest raspberry bar

Calories: 794, 35 carbs, 37 fats, 91 protein.

Have a great day all, Nia.

Patm
on 6/23/16 8:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Your dinner sounds great. I love ribs. Hope the sleep helps you get some energy

crqvingchange
on 6/23/16 10:44 am

Wow Nia 12 hours sleep is awesome.  I know what you mean by exercise giving you energy.  This morning I didn't exercise and normally right now I would be bouncing off the walls, but not so much today.  Instead, I am feeling mellow and will probably have a nap this afternoon.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 6/23/16 10:54 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Ha ha, that how i feel this week, mellow. i will probably just walk at the mall later and get back to the grind next week. Enjoy your nap.

crqvingchange
on 6/23/16 10:42 am

Enjoy your concert tonight Pat, the weather is perfect for listening to music outside.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Nikki101
on 6/23/16 7:00 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Been eating horribly and need to get back on track. Sadly I keep feeling like I can't let the leftovers go to waste or it's a waste of money. And the stress of my grandma and rarely being home for more than a day is messing me up hugely. Need to get some things to keep at grandma's and figure this out better.

Planning on some protein shakes and healthy protein to get back on track tomorrow from an tell the junk.  I've certainly realized how horribly my family eats these last few weeks.

Patm
on 6/24/16 6:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Family stress is hard. I hope you find a way to be kind to yourself.

Nikki101
on 7/1/16 8:37 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Thanks for the kind words.  unfortunately my mother is being very selfish and unbearable.  it's causing me extreme stress. And my grandma stress as well.  she needs to learn some values and compassion for others instead of what she csn get out of it for herself. 

Most Active
Recent Topics