What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 7/19/16 4:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Welcome to a new day everyone!!

I'll be putting in another boring day at work today.  Well, I've got to get a contractor inline on one of our projects but that'll be maybe a 1/2 hrs worth of scolding.  Massage tonight so I have that to look forward to!

B - 1 egg with a cheese slice

S - yogurt and mixed berries

L - taco beef on bed of lettuce with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa (taco salad I guess)

S - devilled eggs

D - grilled chicken boob with some sautéed onions/peppers, dollop of sour cream

S - Protein Fudge Pop

Cal 818, Carbs 32, Protein 89

Make it a super day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 7/19/16 5:59 am

Good morning everyone.   Ginny tell me more about this protein fudge pop. It sounds like something I could have right now and I'm always scrambling to get my protein numbers up.

Today I have my 2 year followup appointments in Guelph. I will see the NP, NUT, and Dr. Agarwal. Every time I have gone for appointments there I get conflicting advice. Let's see what today brings, lol. They usually say more carbs, more calories, stop losing, limit protein to 2oz servings.  They do disagree on advice for fibre, calcium, RH, and a few other topics.  

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 7/19/16 8:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC, I just took a premier protein RTD shake, topped it up with 1% milk to make 2 cups and add SF chocolate pudding mix and froze it in popsicle makers.

Saw this recipe on the other board.

Patm
on 7/19/16 7:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Tried a new drug last night. It has left me a little fuzzy so not getting things done very well yet. Late for work.Good thing is I slept amazing. 

Just work and home tonight

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, yogurt, 1/2 c salad

s celery, laughing cow

d sausage in tomato sauce, salad

s yogurt

cal 1181, carb 96, prot87

new_me180
on 7/19/16 9:38 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Happy working G. Since it would be busy, the day will go fat and i'm sure you'll enjoy that massage. Yay for sleeping good Pat. I overslept a few weeks ago and i was late for work by 45mins. The boss didn't notice and i said NOTHING. CC have fun in Guelph. I always come back  confused when i go there especially when i see different NUTs. 

2 1/2 yrs post-op

B - Coffee 5%, 1 boiled egg, 1 weetabix

L - 1/3 cup tuna, 2 pickles

S - 1 of those cottage cheesecake things

D - chicken thigh, 1/3 cup zucchini noodles

S - whatever is left over from dinner, 1 pumpkin muffin

Calories: 605, 30 carbs, 22 fats, 78 protein.

Have a great day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 7/19/16 8:12 pm

Hey Nia. Guelph didn't disappoint. I also left bewildered.   

What is a cottage cheesecake thing?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 7/19/16 8:23 pm, edited 7/19/16 1:24 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Ha ha, what new stuff did they spring on you today?

The cheesecake filling, i made the other day trying to figure what to do with a tub of cottage cheese.

2 cups cottage cheese 2%

3 eggs

1/2 cup almond flour

lemon zest and juice

some torani syrup for a little sweetness

blended all together and baked at 325 until set.

Well it set and tastes like cheese cake to me, lol.You should try it CC.

I found this is helping me as i seem not to be able to eat enough dense protein. My calories have fallen back into the 600 range and i do not want that as i exercise quite a bit.

IamBettyCooper
on 7/19/16 3:17 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics