What are you eating/doing (Thursday)

Patm
on 7/23/16 7:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hot day today. Off to take the dog out. Take him to the lake to cool off. Errands then home. Not sure if we will go listen to music tonight. Saturday is usually pretty crowded. Guess it will depend on the weather. Last night was just so hot.

b greek yogurt, rhrubarb

l left over 1/2 pulled pork quesadilla

s celery with laughing cow

d rainbow trout, salad

s yogurt

crqvingchange
on 7/23/16 8:05 am

Hi Pat, you might want to change the topic title from Thursday to Saturday.  Enjoy the music tonight.  This weather has been brutal.  They forecast rain and then it doesn't come.

Today DH and I are planning on going to the movies tonight to see Star Trek.  Right now I have laundry on the go and will do some cleaning.  Feeling kind of blah today, just can't really get enthused about anything.  Usually this time of day I'm full of energy and ready to go.  It must be the heat.  I will increase my fluids and see if that helps.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 7/23/16 10:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I used the drop down and thought I got the Saturday one. Can't change it now. Hope the fluids help

IamBettyCooper
on 7/23/16 8:32 am

Finally on puree/soft food.  Had an egg and an hour later some oatmeal for breakfast.  Feels amazing to be eating quasi normal foods again.   Had some tuna for dinner last night.  It was delicious.

Hotter than heck today.  Going to attempt my first outing since surgery ... heading for the movies with my friend later this afternoon. Gonna see the new Ghostbusters.  If I have the energy after, may stop in to the grocery store and just have a wander around to get a little exercise in the a/c.

TWH ... Referral April 2015 ... Orientation July 2015 ... Psych Sept 2015 ... Social Worker Oct 2015 ... Nurse Practitioner Dec 2015 ... Nutrition Class Jan 2016 ... Nutritionist Feb 2016 ... Surgeon Appt April 2016 ... VGS Surgery July 2016

HW 294.2 SW 271 CW 183.1

new_me180
on 7/23/16 6:59 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Evening all. Thought i'd pop in to say happy hot day. I ws ok today, but still a little queazy and full. I am still at work and i'm trying to sip as much as i can. 

Have a good night all, Nia.

Most Active
Recent Topics