What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 7/27/16 3:48 am

RNY  7 Years 3 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Heading to the states today for a 2 day golf tournament.   Bringing a cooler for the car and my room with water and snacks.  

B -  4 oz veal parmesan 

L -  2 ham roll ups 

S on golf course - 100 calorie pack of beef jerky  ( need the salt too )

1 oz of  moon cheese

D -  Fingers crossed I will be able to order : Steak ( beef tenderloin if available)

Veggies - few bites

1 dinner roll or small piece of baguette  and a glass of red

S -  source greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories  -  1292,  carbs  -  40 grams,  Protein  -  125 grams,  

All water and vits.   Plus extra for the heat

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 7/27/16 4:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Safe drive and good luck at the tourney!

15 weeks post op (and BORED)

Hair cut tonight and then home.

B - 2 eggs, with a slice of cheese

S - 2 deli turkey with a pickle

L - tuna on cucumber slices

S - yogurt, HB egg

D - taco salad

S - protein pudding

TOTALS 749, Carbs 24, Protein 80

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 7/27/16 6:03 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I think I might go thrifting for some clothes today. I'm teaching in the fall and will need some dressier clothes. 

Other than that I will just be picking up a few things for the weekend.

Breakfast - protein pop (chocolate cheesecake)

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover burger

Snack - ham and veg

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pepperette, pudding

All water and vits.

new_me180
on 7/27/16 7:34 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. I was so hot this morning i couldn't sleep so i just woke up. I might just go in the pool today, key word being might, lol. Good luck with the tournament Barb and drive safe. I have nothing planned for today besides taking my niece to Fairview. She is a shopaholic like me, difference is i was work and she doesn't. i told myself no more clothes but i always seem to find the one thing i want, now i need a maxi skirt. I've seen many but none that catches my eye.

Will try the step class tonight, i haven't done step for over a year. Hope i don't trip over and fall.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - 2 egg with slice of cheese, 3 blackberries, coffee 5%

S - 1 cup silk almond unsweetened

L - 3oz wild hoki, 1/4 cup sautéed cabbage 

S - 2oz chicken breast

D - 3oz salmon, 1/3 cup broccoli

S - 100 cal popcorn, 1/3 peanut butter quest bar

Calories: 788, 28 carbs, 39 fat, 93 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

Patm
on 7/27/16 9:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with the tournament. Actually a busy day today. Home tonight. DH is working so I may just have apeaceful night reading with a short dog walk thrown in

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l tuna, mayo on celery, yogurt

s laughing cow on melba toast

d chicken in salsa, salad

s yogurt

cal 750, carb 67, prot 79

May add something later

IamBettyCooper
on 7/27/16 9:47 pm

So hot today ... I felt like I was melting.  And the rain that hit most of Toronto missed my little corner in the west end ... would have loved a cool off!

Had some homemade chicken veggie soup that a sweet friend made for me.  Was nervous because I wasn't sure what was in it and I had to guestimate the calories etc. ... was my first time post surgery trying chicken and so far, so good.  I hiccuped a couple of times but stopped and took a break and was able to finish and am feeling good.  

Didn't eat so much today ... heat was crazy hot but got all my fluids and vitamins in.   And made 65g of protein. Had a post op check in with my family doctor who was excited to hear about my experience at TWH, I am the first patient she had referred and was glad to hear it went well.  She checked all my vitals and my BP has gone down, I usually run high normal and it is well within normal range now.  

Going to take a little road trip for the long weekend, up to Sudbury to see my auntie.  Friends are driving and are offering me a lift, which makes it easier.  My aunt doesn't know about the surgery, just told her I am doing an ultra low carb high protein diet so I will need to pick up a few things at the grocery store and offered to cook so it was bari-friendly for me.  Will be bringing a few supplies from home as well (protein shakes, whey splash, and some high protein oatmeal).  Only 2 1/2 days ... figured it was a good trial run for a longer trip I am making in November.

Stay cool, everyone!

TWH ... Referral April 2015 ... Orientation July 2015 ... Psych Sept 2015 ... Social Worker Oct 2015 ... Nurse Practitioner Dec 2015 ... Nutrition Class Jan 2016 ... Nutritionist Feb 2016 ... Surgeon Appt April 2016 ... VGS Surgery July 2016

HW 294.2 SW 271 CW 183.1

Most Active
Recent Topics