What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 8/30/16 4:27 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Ladies, I'm back!! 

5 mos post op, yesterday.  Scale didn't move this week, but that's okay after the weekend I had!  Back in the saddle today!  Gotta get the scale moving!!

B - 1 egg, scrambled with a slice of cheese

S - Chobani yogurt

L - 2 oz bbq chicken with grilled onions/peppers, tbsp. of sour cream and 10 gr shredded cheddar

S - 2 oz deli turkey and a jalepeno cheese string

D - PC chicken sausage

Totals - Cal 825, Carbs 34, Protein 78

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 8/30/16 6:08 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not too much to do today. Bank appointment this afternoon, and maybe a call to a plumber. Our water softener broke yesterday. We knew it was getting old, but were hoping to have a bit more time.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - burger, no bun

Snack - chicken and beans

Dinner - ham and veg

Snack - pudding 

All water and vits.

Patm
on 8/30/16 6:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I have a community garden patch near my house. I had forgotten I planted acorn squash. When we checked yesterday I have 3 all nice and ripe. I am looking forward to eating them.

The pool is closed yet again yesterday. Not sure when it will re-open. I think I will not be renewing my member ship in this place. With going part time I will try to find somewhere close to home. I am paying too much for the constant breakdowns.

b greek yogurt, craisins, sunflower seeds

l hamburger with salsa, yogurt

s 2 baby bel, 1/2 muffin

d sausage, acorn squash

s breton crackers with laughing cow, yogurt for meds

stats are a bit high. May cut out something

cal 1300, carb 108, prot 95

new_me180
on 8/30/16 7:43 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Good morning all. I'm back from Montreal and Quebec and boy did i have a blast. It felt like i was in a different country all together. Although i did prefer Montreal i had fun non the less. There was so much walking and hills i got in over 10 000 steps daily. I also shopped and bought clothes i don't need but oh well. I also ate things that i usually don't eat and i can tell by my puffy legs. Detox this week and back on plan. Why is it you always need a vacation to get over one, lol.

Back to reality today, running errands then the gym at 6 for TRX and Zumba. 

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - 2 eggs, 1/2 oz feta cheese

S - 1oz Monterey jalapeno cheese

L - 3oz chicken breast

S - 1 cup silk almond

D - 3oz pork chop

S - 3oz pork chop

Calories: 824, carbs 5, fat, 47, protein 97

Have a great day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 8/30/16 10:59 am

So glad you had fun on your vacation.  Your menu stats are fantastic today.  Good to see you back.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics