What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Meggles07
on 9/27/16 5:56 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Hoping this isn't a duplicate post!!

Teaching today. I've kind of been loving picking out fun outfits to wear - lots of skirts and dresses. Now that I have those comfy shoes I can take on the world... Well, teaching at least ;)

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - oatmeal, egg

Lunch - leftover chicken

Snack - moon cheese, almonds

Dinner - pork tenderloin and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 9/27/16 6:37 am

Good morning everyone.  Meg it's amazing what a comfortable stylish pair of shoes can do for a girl.  I think it was Pat that suggested the Sketchers.

Yesterday was a good day and I got a lot accomplished.  Today I'm hoping for the same, and also to get out in the garden again and do more.  My back has been sore, so I may have to change up what I do in the garden, but it's starting to look really good and I can't stop  now.  

As always I will make good protein choices and stay away from the evil pumpkin spice treats.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 9/27/16 6:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Work today then home. DH and I went to the bulk barn last night. Next time I will leave him at home. He bought caramel corn and licorice allsorts. Of course I ate some of both. I will not fit into my dress on Saturday if this keeps up.

My son has lost about 25lbs for the wedding. He has cut out all carbs. My DH said he was making schnitzel tonight with my son coming for dinner. I told him he would not like it breaded. He answers but it is only a little breading. This from someone who has never dieted in his life. I have convinced him to just bake it.

b greek yogurt, craisins

l chili, baby bel

s celery with almond butter

d pork tenderloin, salad

s tea and no popcorn or candy

cal 1100, carb 112 prot 95

crqvingchange
on 9/27/16 9:04 am

Pat I like your snack 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 9/27/16 7:37 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. No class today, so i had a chance to lay in and I'm still tired for some reason. I will push myself to do something today and I'm even contemplating going to Zumba tonight. Oh well, i have till 5pm to talk myself into it. I have to start therapy on my knee again to see what is going on, so i might give them a call today.

2yrs 11m

B - 1/2 cup no oats, coffee 5%

L - 3oz oxtail, 1/2 up zucchini

D - not sure, maybe salmon

Not feeling anything today. Will see how the rest of the day goes. Have a great day all, Nia. 

Most Active
Recent Topics