9 days till surgery. SCARED!!!

EvaWantsChange
on 10/16/16 12:42 am - mississauga, Canada

So ....

I been counting down the days. Some days I feel anxious and can't wait, other days I feel nervous as hell.

I know of individuals who are having surgery at the same location so I tired to keep in contact with them but I realize they don't come back after a long period of time or they just don't reply.

I really need some advice as to how to deal with my nerves. I'm so excited I can't wait as well as I'm extremely nervous about it. I just want to be as successful as some of the awesome vets on here. 

I am on instagram : mseva_wlsjourney

And I still feel like I need more info. I come and I read forms daily on here. I guess u can't be 100% prepared for this like one other member stated.  I pray to God that my threshold for pain isn't bad and I will be 1000% not as bad as I'm thinking in my head. I'm ready to change for the sake of my daughter who has Blounts diesae. She is 6 and is also overweight. So far she's lots weight since I been on my 3 week optifast diet as i have her eating as clean as possible.Monday coming will be my last week. My surgery is the 25th. Optifast for 3 weeks was the hardest commitment I've ever accomplished and so far lost 22 pounds since being on it. This has been an amazing rollercoaster and I look forward to the many more to come. Guys, I've always dreamed to be 135 again (or just smaller period) as I once was "Once upon a time". I am always reminded of " she use to be so skinny" or "she was so thin before do u remember?" Being heavy is the worst nightmare I ever had to deal with EVER in life. Even with getting jobs it's been hard in the past due to weight. I feel having a degree in healthcare and be fat im just always looked at a way. I feel this way i guess in my head and heart.I'm so glad to have this opportunity to get my life back. BUT DAMN I am very scared.

Any words of wisdom. .. 

Xo

Deb007
on 10/16/16 4:56 am

You can do this my surgery buddy.  It is scary, but we have waited so long.  I don't want to stay like this.  Just take one day at a time.  I am just getting so tired of these shakes, but one by one, I will get through this.  You got this.  I can't nderstand tge nerves though, they are growing.  

EvaWantsChange
on 10/16/16 6:58 am - mississauga, Canada

Thanks Deb. I don't know what's wrong with me why I'm being so negative in my thoughts. I'm trying to manifest positivity. Thanks for the awesome words of advice. I just need to stay focused and keep my eyes on the prize.

GentleDomenic
on 10/16/16 7:26 am - Canada

It's easier than you think. You will be very surprised 

EvaWantsChange
on 10/16/16 1:06 pm, edited 10/17/16 3:43 am - mississauga, Canada

I just look at everyone's story good and bad situations n it gets me a bit nervous. I can't wait to be successful 

Toronto Girl
on 10/16/16 8:07 am

Where is your surgery? Mine is on the 21st @ TWH. I'm happy to share the experience or answer any questions after mine but before yours!

EvaWantsChange
on 10/16/16 1:08 pm - mississauga, Canada

I'm also at Toronto Western Hospital. And yes add me as a friend and keep in touch I want to do a Toronto mississauga meet in greet after 3 months 

Pina
on 10/17/16 6:19 am

I am a little over a month out from surgery and it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.  Hang in there, you got this.  I too have a young daughter (7 yrs) that will always struggle with her weight so I want to be the best example I can be.  I would love to part of the meet and greet (I live in Brampton). 

EvaWantsChange
on 10/17/16 10:45 am - mississauga, Canada

Most definitely we can do a meet and greet I'm all down for it. We can support each other. Do u have Instagram Pina? 

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/16 9:00 am
Most Active
Recent Topics