What are you eating/doing Today, Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 10/25/16 4:10 am, edited 10/25/16 8:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Menu Peeps!

I think I can safely say I'm solidly into the 100's  now.  Dropped to 198.2 one day last week, but didn't wanna jinx it by saying anything.  195.8 this morning....not going back to the 2s!

B - 1 egg, 1 cheese slice

S - greek yogurt caramel fudge pretzel

L- 5 oz turkey taco soup

S -30 gr old cheddar 150 gr cucumber slices

D - chicken breast on spinach greens with poppyseed dressing

S - 3/4 premier protein

Cal 1082, carbs 54, protein 104

Have a great day!

I've edited this to add these totals include 2 farmboy meatballs that I can fit in somewhere if I need to otherwise don't know what I was thinking when I was planning this day!  Thought calories were a little high.  If I don't eat the meatballs its 854 Cal and 86 gr of protein....seems a little better!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 10/25/16 4:12 am

Ginny we were posting at the same time, lol.  I'll delete mine.

Good morning everyone.  I have my chicken meatballs in the crockpot ready for dinner.  It makes them very soft, which works for me.  Also on the menu is Greek yogurt and some egg salad for lunch.

I'm off to the pool this morning and then household drudgery after.

Hope everyone has a great day.  A shoutout to the newbies that have started posting here.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 10/25/16 4:21 am

So still, semi soft foods.   Better then soup though eh.  Progress! 

birdiegirl
on 10/25/16 4:20 am

Great stats Ginnny,  and congrats re onederland. 

birdiegirl
on 10/25/16 4:54 am

OH ate my post!

Spending day with DH.  nothing good on the menu today but it will be a one day wonder and I will get all my water and vits in

Have a great one 

Meggles07
on 10/25/16 5:06 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Busy day today. Teaching, supervising an exam (different class) and marking those exams. 

Five days until we get the new puppy. I'm getting excited!!

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - peameal, pickles

Snack - peanuts, yogurt

Dinner - leftover spaghetti sauce

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

new_me180
on 10/25/16 6:14 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Missed posting yesterday as i was super busy. It was also my three yr anniversary too and boy time does fly by. I'm glad that i did this surgery and although it does have challenges, i'm happy with my choice. I actually realized that i'm not any happier that i was obese. I have more self esteem issues than before and boy am i more body conscious now. I struggle everyday to make the right choices and feel guilty when i eat off plan. I'm learning to cope and realize that everyday is a learning experience. The struggle is real my friends

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 10%, 2 boiled eggs

L - slice pizza

S - 1 can sardines 

D - 3oz smoked pork shoulder, 1/2 cup brussel sprouts

S - silk cashew with miralax

Don't have totals yes, will come back later. Have a nice day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 10/25/16 8:41 am

Happy surgiversary Nia.  Well said about the struggle.  The only thing that I can say is that just feeling stronger when walking, less pain, and not lumbering around or the fear of breaking chairs has gone, and those things have made my choice for WLS worthwhile.   

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 10/25/16 9:50 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Amen to that CC. I remember always calculating if i would fit in a theatre seat, or booth or even make it through a turnstile. Now i do all that without a second thought. I still think i'm obese though. Still get surprised when i fit size med clothes.

Patm
on 10/25/16 7:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Work today. This short week thing is great. Went for a long walk yesterday. Windy but great to be outside. Dog was pretty tired LOL.

Knitting group tonight. My new grandaughter likes going so off we will go. My son and his new wife do Scouts tonight. They have a video they put on the Scout site to win a trip. Not sure if they did. There was one group that had over 1600 votes.

b greek yogurt, granola

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel, pepperette

d low fat no crust chicken pot pie. (homemade yesterday), salad

s tea

cal 903 carb 84, prot81

Most Active
Recent Topics