SERIOUS UPDATE

EvaWantsChange
on 10/27/16 3:44 am, edited 10/29/16 4:35 am - mississauga, Canada

Hi guys is me again

So I've been having pain in between my bra bone and my upper stomach. Not sure what it is. I think It's gas mind u its extremely painful. I might stay an extra day I'm the hospital as the pain is so bad I cried. I just want to know I'm OK and this is normal.  I have no nausea or vomiting. I ALSO have these weird hiccups. Can anyone relate to this. The pain has went away now. Since they gave me the creamy thing to drink. Trying to walk more but I feel off in terms of feeling dizzy and off balanced.

My experience has been great just the chest upper stomach pain. Any of u vets can tell me what I can do.

Patm
on 10/27/16 6:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

This is normal. Talk to the doctor. It is caused by the surgery and will go away as you heal.

GentleDomenic
on 10/27/16 8:15 am - Canada

If they say it's ok keep walking , do some laps in the hall way. I had such a bad case of hiccups that it started to hurt my stitches after about an hour. Not sure if it was the walking or the mental side of not thinking about it.

if you can walk walk walk ! (Ask them of cours)

Deb007
on 10/27/16 11:41 am

Any updates with this?  I hope you didn T have to stay, but if you do, you will still be ojay.  

Toronto Girl
on 10/27/16 1:18 pm

The gas pain fu**s with you! I had some on my side and was sure for a day I had some complication. It's hard, but if you keep walking, laying on your left side, putting heat on it, it DOES go away. I'm on day #4 out now and only today did I not have the pain on my side more. It goes away, I promise. :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics