What are you doing/eating today ( Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 11/27/16 3:06 am, edited 11/27/16 3:15 am

RNY  7 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Arrived safely only to be looking for flights back within hours.  Things settled down and hopefully I am here for my full 10 days.  Yesterday was a bit of a cluster$#ck, hopefully today I can just golf this morning and then relax. 

I wont tell you how gorgeous it is here  ,  because actually I would rather be home with a fire and my Christmas tree.  I will suffer it out for all of you!

EATS

B - 2.2 oz leftover lean hamburger

1 slice of tomato - mustard and pickle

L - 2 poached eggs

2 slices of bacon

D - 2 slices of Meaty pizza

glass of Beaujolais nouveau

I am hoping I can talk my DH out of California Pizza Kitchen tonight and I can cook us something better suited to my needs.

S - Yoplait 100 calorie greek yogurt

Sugar free pumpkin spice creamer in my decaf

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,133,  Carbs - 88 Grams,  Protein - 72 Grams

All water and vits - decaf coffee and tea

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 11/27/16 5:56 am

OMG Birdie, I thought you were going to say were really sick and had to come back.  Your menu as always sounds really good.  Enjoy the sun and the warmth.  It is cloudy and dreary here right now.

This morning I'm going to Zumba, and then DH and I will finish cleaning the garage.  Cozy fire tonight and just chillin'.

The eats today are - protein coffee before Zumba, scrambled eggs with some Monterey Jack and salsa, maybe the same for dinner (I'm being very lazy because DH has leftover pasta for dinner), SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat, banana protein powder, a SkinnyGirl Chai cocoa by the fire.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/27/16 11:20 am

I'll think of you by the fire.  Sounds lovely.

What would we do without eggs?  Love them

new_me180
on 11/27/16 6:08 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Lucky that you get to travel and have fun Barb. Please don't tell us how gorgeous it is, but i do hope you enjoy every single minute of it.

Finishing off Christmas shopping today. Hit the sales Friday, will have to see what is left today. Speaking of today, the cold finally caught on and came through. Since last night, I've coughing and spluttering. My immune system is good but not that good because all the clients at work just cough like crazy and don't cover their mouths at all, very frustrating. Will try to chug a lot of water and tea. I hate soups, so will keep away from it, so no suggestions of it guys, lol, agreed? NyQuil is in my agenda too.

3yrs post op

B - coffee 5%, 2 scrambled eggs, 1/3 beef sausage

S - maybe 1oz cheese

L - 3oz veal, 1/2 cup cucumbers

S - tea made with silk almond

D - 3oz white fish, tea

S - more tea

Not really feeling food, but this was planned for today. Have a great day all, Nia.

birdiegirl
on 11/27/16 11:21 am

Bad cold going around.  Take care Nia

new_me180
on 11/27/16 4:26 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thank you. NyQuil helped me last night.

Somehow i'm not getting any notifications. Anyone else?

Ginnny
on 11/27/16 6:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!  Yesterday was fun! will try and upload a picture of our creations.

Today is not a good planning day either.  Going to visit friends today (2 different places) so I'm not sure where we will be at lunch time.

If driving between places will hit Wendy's for some chili I guess, or a protein bar in the truck.

B - 1 egg, 1 cheese slice, 2 ****tail sausages

L - ?

D - bacon cheddar hamburger patty with mustard, ketchup, pickles

That's all I got folks.

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 11/27/16 11:22 am

I love your dinner.   One of my fav meals

Meggles07
on 11/27/16 6:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Nothing particular planned for today. We ended up setting up our Xmas tree yesterday, but I didn't put any decorations on it yet. We just have a small table top tree for now because we don't have a ton of space in our living room and I figure the puppies would get into it anyways :)

I'm getting myself a present this year which is a custom made sign with our house numbers on it. A guy I went to highschool with is doing custom signs and such as a side business. We reconnected about a year ago. Turns out he lives less than a kilometer from me. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - leftover chicken

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - Guinness Irish stew -- we were reminiscing about our trip to Ireland

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 11/27/16 11:23 am

Hope your new puppy like the Christmas tree.  

Most Active
Recent Topics