What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 11/30/16 3:15 am

RNY 7 Years 7 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Up very early to drive a friend to the airport.   Tired today so I plan on starting a new book for the first time on my tablet rather then via paperback.  Thanks to my "OH" friend for sending it.  I feel a good nap in my future.   Still feeling a little off.

EATS 

B  -  Leftovers from dinner last night at California pizza Kitchen.   Cedar plank salmon with succatash.   I split my meal in half as soon as it was served to take home.

L  -  2 oz of prosciutto with 3 tomato slices, 1.5 oz of buffalo mozzarella and 1.5 TB of Paul Newman's dressing.   My version of caprese on steroids 

D  -  4.5 oz of grilled swordfish crusted with hot peppers 

4 baked potato fries 

S  -  Dannon light and fit greek 

Pumpkin spice creamer ( sugar free ) 

2 small biscotti 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,153,  Carbs  -  67 Grams,   Protein  -  93 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 11/30/16 3:56 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdie I like your lunch on steroids.

This morning I'm swimming then yoga.  This afternoon more chores around the house.  Yesterday I added more Christmas lights.  The weather was so mild out.  This evening I have a doing a Zumba class.

The eats today are - protein coffee, western omelette with cheese, turkey chili with avocado chunks on top, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia and buckwheat.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/30/16 4:11 am

I am on a caprese craze the past month.  Sometimes I add some roasted red peppersand/or banana peppers too.  Makes a good meal.

Ginnny
on 11/30/16 4:05 am, edited 11/29/16 8:06 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY - 7 + mos post op

Good morning early birds!  So Birdie, I took your advice and did my measurements last night.  Last time was August 30, so 3 mos ago.  I've lost 7", most notably 2-1/4 off my chest, 2-1/4 from waist, and 1-1/2 off the hips.  Arms and calf made up the rest.  I am down 9.8 lbs in the same time frame, so yes things are moving at whatever rate my body wants.

Good looking menu for me today I think.

B - can of tuna, with red onion, celery and light mayo (if I don't eat it all this morning will save some for this afternoon because I'm getting a new hair do after work, and that will take some time!)

S - greek yogurt

L - turkey filet, cucumber slices, 1 babybel

S - 2 deli turkey and cheddar roll ups, 3 sugar free gerkins

D - shepperds pie

Dinner will be late because of hair do, so hopefully no need for a snack...

Totals Cal - 818, Carbs 37, Protein 103

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 11/30/16 4:09 am

Great stats this morning.   Congrats on the inches.  Keep plugging. 

Meggles07
on 11/30/16 5:18 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Eats weren't very good yesterday -- I had some teriyaki meatballs and spanikopita at the event. 

I also had a nice compliment from my BF the other day. We were test driving some different vehicles -- SUVs and minivans. We took one out and halfway though we swapped places. When I got in behind the wheel he looks at me and says, "you look so tiny sitting over there." Definitely made my day.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken and veggie skillet

Snack - turkey, pickles

Dinner - last of the stew

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

new_me180
on 11/30/16 5:33 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Such busy lives we all lead, lol. Feeling much better today, thanks for all the well wishes. Santa has been watching and you shall all be greatly rewarded. I have placement today, so i already know it's going to be a busy day today, then boxing tonight. Besides that, not much going on for me.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5% x2, 1/2 cup oatmeal with protein powder added, 1 tbsp of pb

S - 2 boiled eggs

L - 2oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup cucumbers

S - can of tuna

D - 3oz pork, 1/2 cup salad

S - low carb cream cheese pancake

Totals: 903 calories, 28 carbs, 49 fat, 88 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

sweetart
on 11/30/16 6:08 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Good morning (well morning for me, its like afternoon for all you early risers!) Just plunked down at my desk and thought I'd join you here.

Not much on my to do today... but still thinking forward to Optifast starting next Tuesday.

B: Think Thin Peppermint chocolate bar

L: 60g tuna, 20g light mayo, amooza mozzarella stick, cucumber and a pickle.

D: 6 oz chicken breast and 3/4 cup alfredo sauce with green beans. 

Snack: Not sure, we'll see if its needed :)

Happy Wednesday!

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 11/30/16 10:35 am

Good menu Sweetart

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 11/30/16 7:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today and home. Sore today from the physio yesterday. Swimming at lunch then physio exercises tonight. Tried to talk my DH into the thought of making the fireplace our gift to each other. didn't work. I have no clue what to buy him. I found a company that makes advent calendars with whiskey. He would love this but they do not ship to Canada only USA. Bummer.

As I have mentioned before my DH has taken over cooking dinner. Today I was so out of it I forgot to make sure what he was making. So nothing in my menu yet. It will be some protein and probably a bite of salad. Only picked at some breakfast.

b small piece of toast, leftover chicken

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel

d ?

s maple tea (this is a flavour of tea does not include actual sugar)

Most Active
Recent Topics