What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 12/5/16 2:45 am

Good morning everyone.  Well it's here!  Looked outside to see a wintery wonderland.  It looks pretty, but I want it gone by Jan. 2, lol.  

Today I'm swimming, doing housework then taking some friends out for lunch.  Later this afternoon I have to start writing Christmas cards, then Zumba this evening and home for dinner and chillin' in front of a cozy fire.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with salsa, turkey meatballs and cauliflower mash with gravy, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/5/16 3:13 am

RNY  7 Years  8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Sounds like a nice day you have planned CC.  

Spending time with family today.  I  consistently ate too much last week so I will try to be more careful this week.

EATS 

B  -  4 oz of rotisserie chicken 

L  -  4 oz of rotisserie chicken mixed with 1.5 TB of light mayonaise 

S  -  6 triscuits with 1 slice of fat free cheese,  melted 

D -  6 oz of baked salmon with maple smoke seasoning 

4 baked potato fries 

S -  oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,005,  Carbs  -  70 Grams,   Protein  -  120  Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 12/5/16 3:19 am

Like you always say Birdie, you'll be back on the horse.  Have you found your Fitbit yet?   If not you should tell Santa to get you one of the new fancy ones for Christmas.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/5/16 4:25 am, edited 12/4/16 8:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!

RNY POST OP 7+ months

Another week to get through, I just want to crawl back in my bed....got the Christmas tree yesterday, tonight we'll be putting it up and decorating.

So, this morning I'm having a Costco hamburger ..... do they really have 540 calories?  That's messing up my totals for sure!  Anyway, here it is....

B - cheeseburger, no bun, mustard, ketchup, 1 ****tail tomato

S - oikos yogurt

L - 4.5 oz turkey

S - likely left over lunch turkey

D - 4.5 oz turkey

My friend hosted his family Christmas on Saturday, so I scored on leftover turkey!! Mmmmmmm

Totals - Cal 997, Carbs 18, Protein 121

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/5/16 4:41 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Taking the big puppy to the groomers, otherwise we would all still be sleeping. Other than that I will just be doing some small errands today. I will enjoy the snow from inside.

My BF chopped all the tough chicken in the food processor and added it to some soup. I'm not a big soup eater, so I think he will take that for lunch this week.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - spaghetti sauce

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

sweetart
on 12/5/16 6:34 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Good morning everyone! Happy Monday!

Today is my last day eating before Optifast :)

B: 2 egg whites, 2 tbsp pre cooked bacon, 1/2 a sargento reduced fat cheddar cheese

L: 2 Noah Martin Turkey Pepperoni, 1/2 sargento reduced fat cheddar stick, 1 strub's full sour pickle, sugar free chocolate pudding cup

D: 6oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/4 cup skim mozzarella

Snack: We'll see. I haven't been eating one lately :)

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 12/5/16 7:00 am

Sounds like a really good menu.  How long with you be on Opti?

sweetart
on 12/5/16 7:26 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Just two weeks of Opti, surgery 12/20

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

new_me180
on 12/5/16 7:07 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Did it look ever so nice outside this morning. Wish i didn't have to go anywhere but have to go to class today then home late and relax. Nothing much planned for today as i cooked a load yesterday. I have enough food to last me a few days. I made stuffed peppers with no rice and a cheesy no carb sauce made with walden farms blue cheese and extra cheese for the sauce. It came out nice too. That will be my dinner for tonight. i also made mini samosa's on high fibre tortillas.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5%, 3oz chicken breast with curry sauce

S - 1 mini samosa, 1 slice bacon

L - 1 scotch egg (homemade, baked not fried, no breading), 1/4 cup cucumbers

S - 1 cup silk almond, 1 tbsp ovaltine

D - 1 stuffed pepper

S - quest mint bar

Totals: 943 calories, 31 carbs, 47 fat, 98 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 12/5/16 8:26 am

I never thought of doing Scotch eggs without the breading.  You are brilliant.

Most Active
Recent Topics