What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 12/9/16 3:44 am

Good morning everyone.  Happy Friday.  

Today I'm going swimming in the morning and that's it for exercise for the rest of the day.  My knee is not a happy camper today.  I will try to get some more Christmas cards written and then tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to some live music.

The eats today are - protein coffee, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat, protein powder (salted caramel) and a few English toffee almonds on top, hoping for soup tonight when we go out for dinner, but if they don't have any I'll have a salad with goat cheese.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/9/16 3:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY Post Op 8 months

Good snowy morning!  Well 191.8 came back to haunt me today.  It's just like when I was trying to get out of the 200's I hovered there for weeks.  180's I'm coming for you!!

Back to a plan for the day:

B - premier protein shake

S - deli turkey and old cheddar snack

L - zucchini lasagna

S - roasted turkey (1.5 oz)

D - 1 cup chicken tortilla soup and 2 beef meatballs

Total Cal 936, Carbs 44, Protein 104...

Back to some higher calories, will do some planning and prepping over the weekend to do something about this!

Have a great Friday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/9/16 4:58 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I'm going to try and finish up my Christmas shopping today. My sister asked me to pick some stuff up for her too since she lives out of town. Also, I found out that my brother and his GF will be with us for Xmas morning, so I want to pick up a few extra surprises for them.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - steak, salad

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - beef roast and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/9/16 8:00 am

It's going to be a fun Christmas, with you healthier, and puppies and family.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 12/9/16 5:06 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. It was so cold yesterday, i wasn't a happy camper. I will bundle up some more today. CC, how many people do you know? You've been writing cards for a few days now, you must be very popular, must be that bubbly personality of yours. Ginny, hang in there. Your body does some funny things when you're trying to lose.

Glad it's Friday, although i have to go to work and placement. Nothing else planned for today. Today is left over day and i have a few of them left.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5%, 2oz tilapia, 1/4 cup no oat, tbsp pb

L - 3oz turkey brest, 1/3 cup mixed veg

S - scotch egg

D - not sure

S - 1/2 quest protein bar

Have a great day all, Nia

crqvingchange
on 12/9/16 7:59 am

Haha, I usually write 65-70 Christmas cards per year.  All of the family, including cousins have been sending cards since I was a teenager.  Then there are cards for friends, and when you get to be this old, you know more people.  Then there are the cards for neighbours (about 16), and also some for the people I exercise with and some for the instructors with a gift card inside.   I can't write more than a dozen at a time because my hand starts to cramp, so I do them in batches.  Every year I say I'll start writing them earlier, and I never do.

new_me180
on 12/9/16 7:02 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

It's nice that you know all those people, must be a good network. I think starting early is always a good idea that usually doesn't work out for most of us, lol. Have fun with the rest of them.

Patm
on 12/9/16 6:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Tacos last night were okay but little chicken in them. Not filling enough. Comedy show was not as funny as I had hoped. More silly than funny. Maybe I was too tired to enjoy it. Trip home was initially delayed by a huge back up of traffic. Turned out to be RIDE. We were fine since DH had a one beer with dinner 4 hours before. Then we were stopped at another RIDE closer to home. Surprised so many on a Thursday night. 

Out for a walk soon. Might do some Christmas shopping. Going to the Aquarium tonight for Jazz night.

b 1 egg, 2 strip bacon

l (if home) pea/lentil/ham soup, yogurt

d (if home) left over meatloaf, salad

s glass of wine at aquarium

Most Active
Recent Topics