What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 1/18/17 3:15 am

RNY  7 Years  9 months post op 

Morning 

Lots on the go today starting with an early morning meeting.   I like being busy so less time to think about food! 

STEPS :   5576

EATS 

B  -  3 oz of rotisserie chicken mixed with 1 TB of light mayonaise 

L  -  4 oz of rotisserie chicken mixed with 1 TB of light mayonaise 

D  -  9 PC lean Italian meatballs with 1 TB of parmesan 

S -  oikos greek yogurt 

9 triscuits with 2 slices of FF cheese melted 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  971, Carbs  -  61 Grams,   Protein  -  102 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 1/18/17 3:47 am

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday was a sh*t day.  Let's hope today goes much better.

Today I'm swimming, then yoga, and tonight Zumba.  The rest of the day will be chores and paperwork.  

The eats today are:

Lots of decaf

Scrambled eggs 

Leftover roasted chicken

Shrimp with spicy mayo

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 1/18/17 4:04 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Hi everyone. I'm still around just spend most of the day at the hospital. There are still no improvements with my sister and she's had a million tests, so the search continues. Thanks for the msg yesterday CC, i just saw it late and was too tired to reply.

3yrs post op

B - 3oz chimichuri shrimp with 1/2 cup spaghetti squash

S - protein muffin (homemade), 1 tbsp almond butter

L - 3oz t-bone steak, 1/2 cup cucumber

S - almond milk

D - 3oz t-bone steak

S - 1/2 quest 

Have a great day all, Nia.

crqvingchange
on 1/18/17 6:33 pm

Nia I am so sorry that they have not been able to find out what's going on with your sister.  This has been a month since she was taken ill.  I would talk to them about getting a second opinion from Toronto.  

On a totally different note, I really have to say how yummy your menu looks.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 1/18/17 6:38 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks CC. I will ask the doctor tomorrow about that second opinion, the more heads the better. I will msg you with any updates.

Ha ha, it was a yummy one today. Couldn't finish all  of it though. Too much meat.

Ginnny
on 1/18/17 3:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9+ mos.

Good morning everyone....having a pity party this morning....two days of rocking it at the gym, and mindful eating, and the scale punishes me....BOO. 

Meeting with a personal trainer tonight for a one on one consult and a mini workout with her.  When I get back from vacation I will probably work with a personal trainer for a little bit to develop some workout routines.

Just work today, and then aforementioned appointment at the gym.

B - 3 Bacon, tomato, lettuce boats with a tsp of light mayo in each.

S - 3 slices deli turkey, 30 gr old cheddar, 50 gr cukes

L - 4 oz chicken

S - 4 slics deli turkey, 30 gr old cheddar, 80 gr cukes

D - sheppards pie (4 oz beef / 1 oz mashed taters)

Total Cal 930, carbs 20, protein 96

Have a great day

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 1/18/17 8:33 am

Hang in there.  Watch your trends and just keep at it.

crqvingchange
on 1/18/17 6:36 pm

Your muscles retain water when they are trying to heal after a workout.  Don't let the scale fool you.  You are doing great.  Just keep doing what you are doing and you will see changes.

Ginnny
on 1/19/17 4:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I hear what you're saying but my scale tells me my water weight and it hasn't changed.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 1/18/17 4:43 am - Canada

Good Morning 

Today my day off, left work yesterday as I was in pain. Feels like my core muscles are shot after the 2 surgeries putting a lot of strain on my back muscles. Today I meet with my personal trainer he already knows no core. My poor legs lol.. after the gym have to pick up my vitamins, do some meal prep for the week. It's really handy having snacks made up ahead of time just grab and go. 

guess I should have a good breakfast with a carb 

oatmeal with egg and cheese 

protein shake 

lunch chicken with salad 

snack yogurt 

dinner fish with vegs 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Most Active
Recent Topics