What-are-you-eating-doing-today-Thursday

ready-4-new-start
on 1/19/17 3:41 am - Canada

Saw my personal trainer yesterday it was just the assessment but it went very well.. I use to do personal training years ago lost 100 lbs but when I stopped training the weight slowly came back on regain 75%.. before surgery I had boardline high blood pressure yesterday it was normal my trainer was shocked the numbers he thought it would be little on the higher side. He was shocked at my resting heart rate said it's above average the wonders what this surgery has been for me in short period.. then he took me out to the did few  exercise he said my form was perfect but when I did few core ones he saw how weak it is.. I am happy how yesterday went and this morning I am sore..

breakfast protein shake 

snack vegs and laughing cow, deli meat 

lunch chicken breast with sweet potatoes 

dinner fish with vegs 

snack Greek yogurt 

hope everyone has a great day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 1/19/17 4:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9+ months

Good morning All!

Continuing my gym regiment and while I'm still weighing, I'm ignoring what it has to say.  Even though I take Restoralax daily I don't see  movement daily....guess it's just the diet.

Not much on the go today just work and then the gym.

B - 3 bacon tomato lettuce boats with 1tsp light mayo

S - 2 hard boiled eggs

L - meatloaf

S - 5 slices deli turkey, pickle slices

D - zucchini lasagna

Cal 977, Carbs 40, Protein 92

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 1/19/17 5:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I find with the Restoralax I need to drink even more water to make it work

birdiegirl
on 1/19/17 4:58 am

RNY 7 Years 9 months post op 

Morning 

Lots on the go today.  I really just want to sit in my chair and read.  

Ginnny,  hang in there.  Maybe try mixing your calories up a bit.  One day 1100, next day 700.  Just a thought. 

EATS 

B - 9 PC lean Italian meatballs with 1 TB of parmesan 

L  -  6 lean Italian meatballs with 1 TB of parmesan 

D  -  10 lean Italian meatballs with 1 TB of parmesan 

S -  2 oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  - 992, Carbs  - 52 Grams,   Protein  -  88 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Meggles07
on 1/19/17 5:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

More of the same today. Keeping the puppies out of the way of the renovations. It looks much less scary with a new subfloor and insulation!!

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover beef

Snack - ham and thin buns

Dinner - beef and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

fromfattohealthy
on 1/19/17 5:48 am - Canada

I am so excited to start posting in these threads - so good for accountability.

5:30am - Cardio (30 minutes interval)

Breakfast - protein shake

Lunch - 5oz lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup mixed veggies

Dinner - Tuna (post workout with whole grain slice of bread)

Snacks: Greek yogurt, banana 

Meeting my trainer tonight for our second session. I am still sore from Monday. We do an hour together, full body, circuit training. It is definitely a challenge, but I know I need it.

Patm
on 1/19/17 5:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Welcome to the thread. Your menu looks great. Hope you aren't too sore after today

crqvingchange
on 1/19/17 6:59 am

Welcome FF2H (If you want me to call you something else, let me know.  I get called CC)  Great menu, and good for you for kicking it at the gym.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/19/17 2:04 pm

Welcome.  I can tell you that Journaling and posting my eats for 8 years has been the second most important behaviour to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Number 1 is dense protein first.  If I have room, veggies

Patm
on 1/19/17 6:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today then home. I am so over tired I will have to watch my eating. Went to bed at 10 last night just to have foot cramps. Ended up staying up to 1 and came to bed with frozen but not cramped feet. I have little work today and most of it is very tedious so will have to drink LOTS of coffee.

We were going to go to a seminar about cruises. Realistically although I would like to go somewhere sunny now I do have a vacation booked for March 19th. I am thinking I may just stay home and go to bed early.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l meatloaf, oikos yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken, salad

s tea

Most Active
Recent Topics