What-are-you-eating-doing-Saturday

ready-4-new-start
on 1/21/17 3:38 am - Canada

Good Morning had my first personal training yesterday and it went well surprise I can move today little sore and tender. In the afternoon went clothes shopping. When I was getting ready to go shopping I was complaining I had no pants that fit me to wear my daughter throws me pair of her pants goes these are little big on me u can have them I said they won't fit well I tried them on to my surprise they fit.. 

Breakfast protein shake 

snack Greek yogurt 

lunch vegs with cheese and meat

dinner chicken with salad 

snack protein shake 

Happy Saturday have a good day everyone 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/21/17 5:34 am

Good morning Ready and everyone.  Ready that's a great NSV to think something doesn't fit and to be pleasantly surprised.

This morning I have to do some cleaning because we have someone coming to the house this afternoon (DH only told me last night).  The rest of the day I have to do some cleanup in the yard.

The eats today are:

Lots of decaf

Scrambled eggs with 1/2 of a chicken sausage x 2 meals

Baked salmon with some sort of sauce

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

I reserve the right to eat these in any order that my pouch desires. Sometimes I have to talk myself into eating salmon because it's not my favourite.  I know it's good for me, and helps clean arteries and helps joints and has so many other benefits, so that's why I eat it.  Trying to give my body all the foods I should have said "Yes" years ago before WLS.  Instead I use to say "Yes" to crap like mac and cheese, lots of breaded and fried foods.  Apparently my body loved those crap foods so much that it saved every morsel as fat on my body, lol.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/21/17 12:47 pm

Hey CC, why not try some different fish to hopefully find a few you like.

trout.  Milder to me and one of my faves.  Just grill with salt and pepper 

swordfish.  Grill it with some spices.  I cut hot feta filled peppers on it after I flip it on the grill

sea bass.  Mild, buttery, yummmm,  just a bit of pepper for me

grouper.  Similar to sea bass with a stronger taste

Mahi mahi.  Similar texture to swordfish.  Doesn't need much to taste good

Scallops.  Lightly fry or grill with some butter.  Nummy

TRY FISH CRISP seasoning.  I love the maple smoke on salmon and the herb on bland whitefish like sole, which I don't particularly like.

Life's too short and we eat too little to not enjoy

crqvingchange
on 1/21/17 2:15 pm

Love scallops and most white fish. I'm trying to get in some of those good  Omega 3's. I am going to try some of the oilier fish in way that you recommend because they sound so yummy. Thank you Birdie.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/21/17 4:46 pm

Happy to oblige.  I use Paul Newman's dressing on my fish prior to grilling .  Keeps it from sticking and adds some nice flavor.

Meggles07
on 1/21/17 6:11 am - Canada

Good morning :)

It is actually kind of nice to have a break from the construction noises today. I'm in love with my tub, but it doesn't have any faucet or tiles yet so we can't use it. I told my BF that I'm just going to sit in it all day, even though it won't have any water lol. He suggested I throw in some pillows for comfort.

Today is the day for bridesmaid dress shopping. It is interesting how much less I dread things like this now, knowing that things will fit off the rack. My only complaint today is that I couldn't have a shower, so hopefully I don't stink too bad for the salespeople ;) 

I hope nobody takes that seriously -- I've been showering at my grandparents house!!

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage (I bought too much sausage)

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - ham on a thin bun

Snack - salsa dip, protein bar (I know, I know...)

Dinner - restaurant after shopping

Snack - pudding if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/21/17 11:08 am

You're going to love that first soak in the tub.  Git yursef sum of them purdy bubble bath smellies.

sweetart
on 1/21/17 6:14 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Weekend! Working a couple hours this am and then back to the dog show. I'm crushing my steps and also broke my stall that lasted 20 days LOL I'm finally under 200! (Sucks when you stall at 200.6!)

B: Premier Protein Shake Chocolate

L: Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar stick, Dannon L&F Raspberry

S: Kroger SF Popsicle

D: 45g Schneiders Light Summer Sausage, 2 Laughing cow light cheese wedges (which are on sale for $1.47 at No Frills!)

S2: 2 HB egg whites

Cal: 509 Carb: 19 Protein: 67

Chicken drumstick meat went down well yesterday. I was able to eat 0.7oz, slow and steady but no trouble! Yay!

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 1/21/17 11:04 am

That's funny Sweetart, I think everybody seems to stall around 200 lbs.  I know I did, and I know Ginny did.  Glad the chicken went down well, it's got some good protein numbers.

MonaLisaSmile
on 1/21/17 3:06 pm - Canada

Me too....and at 150 as well!!!!!  Took forever it seemed!!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Most Active
Recent Topics