What are you eating/doing Saturday

Ginnny
on 2/18/17 5:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 10 months

Good morning!  Yay for the long weekend!!  Have a hair appointment this morning then my lashes at 1:00 Thinking I'll pick my mom up between appointments and take her for lunch.

I'm a terrible planner on the weekends!  Tonight we are going to a euchre tourney at a friends house.  Lots of fun and maybe win a little cash!

So far I've had breakfast - 1 egg, 1 slice of toast

Making a nacho dip for the party tonight and maybe a cheese ball.

Have a great weekend!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Mahalo F.
on 2/18/17 6:35 am, edited 2/17/17 10:38 pm

Hey Ginny!

Good morning!

I am currently sitting at Bridgehead having a large decaf Americano.  Waiting on a friend's mobile services to open in hopes of repairing my son's I Phone screen.

Well with (3) boys playing football, today is filled with Ontario Prospects Top 100 football 8 am to 8 pm.

Breakfast:

Premiere Protein shake

(2) Poached eggs

Snack: Greek yogurt

Lunch: Tuna with avocado

Snack: Whipped Cream Cheese

Dinner:  Lentil Soup

Heinz baby prunes 

Premiere Protein shake

(2)litres of water, (1) litre decaf coffee/tea

It is an amazing sunny day.  I wanted to go for a walk outside but may have to settle and walk around the track at the Dome while boys are doing their football thing...

Have an amazing day and Family Day Weekend!

Take care

Sandra   

Mahalo   

Mahalo

Roux En Y - Jan. 4, 2017

HW 283 SW 260 CW 165

IN THE END WE ONLY REGRET CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

Patm
on 2/18/17 6:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hi Ginny, Sounds like a busy day. Off for a walk soon The art instillations are finishing up on the Beach. Some are pretty interesting. My dog has a thing about peeing on Christmas trees and one of the installations uses them.

Going to Kitchen Plus warehouse sale. Looking for an electric can opener.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l leftover stew, sf pudding

d steak, mushrooms, salad

s laughing cow and crackers

Jo0710
on 2/18/17 8:55 am

Super tired today so thankfully we have nothing to do today. The next 2 days will be busy. More playoff hockey for my son and we have to get the house ready as we are having our mortgage company come in for an appraisal. Going to use some of our collateral in the house to finish our basement and put in a pool in the backyard and hopefully redo our kitchen. Our house is new Ish (2011) but we bought it from a builder that went bankrupt and we didn't really like the kitchen too much. 

B- premier protein

L- soup

S- pudding

D- soup

S- protein drink 

I haven't put it in to my fitness pal yet so not sure of the stats.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 2/18/17 3:16 pm

OOh congrats on getting a pool installed this summer.  I'd sooo love to have a pool. 

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 2/18/17 5:27 pm

Hopefully we will. It's the plan as of right now. :) 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Cinderz
on 2/18/17 10:16 am

Good afternoon everyone!

I've been MIA, My daughter was ill and it finally caught up to me. Feeling like myself Once again and second day back on solids after having relied on premier protein to get me through the last 4 days.

10 weeks 5 days post op, weight loss since surgery 49.8 lbs + 24.4 on optifast for a total of 74.2 lbs lost!

My eats today

b - 1 egg omelette with 10g ligh cheddar cheese

s - 1/2 premier protein

l - 50g tuna with 15ml low fat mayo

s - 1/2 premier protein

d - 2oz chicken with stir fry seasoning with 1 oz of mixed veggies

s - 50g of tuna with 15 ml low fat mayo

calories -510

protein - 73

carbs - 18

fat - 16

Its beautiful outside so I am planning a long walk down to the lake!

Happy Weekend everyone :-)

Kathy1212
on 2/18/17 3:19 pm

You're doing great, Cindi, wow!  Congrats on the amazing weight loss.

I hope your daughter is feeling better now. 

I hope your walk to the lake was nice. I can't wait til all of our snow is gone so I can walk outside.  My Mom tried walking outside today and said it was way too wet and slushy yet; her boots were soaked through.  We have over 5 feet of snow, all melting now, thankfully.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

Kathy  

Cinderz
on 2/18/17 11:17 pm

Hi Kathy,  

Yes, we are both finally feeling better!

I am so glad we haven't got much snow this year. We had record breaking weather here today, it was gorgeous, despite that I was still bundled up, I have been running cold ever since surgery which is complete opposite from how I was pre surgery. 

I never thought to have egg salad when I was in purée stage! I seem to eat the same 5-7 meals over and over, it works for me so I tend to stick with it. I find it takes the guess work out of everything and I just eat at my scheduled times. Glaf to hear you are doing well. 

Kathy1212
on 2/18/17 3:25 pm

Hi Ginny,

I hope you'll have fun at your party tonight, and win some cash :-).

I'm 18 days Post Op RNY.

I went for a walk in the main mall today, which was nice as it's a lot bigger than the little mall near my house.  I stopped and had my water while my mom and dad had a coffee and muffin, and then headed over to GNC to buy some protein water. They had coconut protein water in Pina Colada flavor so I bought one to try. It has 20 grams of protein, and I thought it might be a nice change from shakes.  Super expensive though.

My Meals:

Breakfast: Chocolate Premier Protein

Lunch:  Pureed Egg salad made from 1 egg, calorie wise miracle whip (to die for, my favorite pureed meal so far, and my pouch loved it).

Supper:  Pureed Chili without any hot sauce, just some smoked paprika and chili powder. Might top with some greek yogurt.

Snack: Premier Protein; not sure which flavor, but probably caramel.

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics