What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 4/17/17 6:35 am

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good Easter and enjoyed the sunshine. Today I am doing a yoga class this morning and then some yard work later on. So many of my spring bulbs bloomed over the weekend. After yoga I am meeting a friend for coffee and some catching up.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf

Protein coffee shake

Cajun turkey burger (leftover from yesterday, can only eat 1/4 at a time. This thing is enormous) no bun, cheese and bacon on it with a thick slice of tomato (the heart wants what the heart wants) few bites of salad

Beef burger (much smaller) no bun, with sauteed mushrooms and onions, cheese, and a fried egg on top, and a few bites of salad

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Amzmommy
on 4/17/17 7:06 am

Good morning this is my.first.time.posting time.posting.in here. I hope everyone.had a good weekend. I am.still.out.of.town starting to prepare.for.my journey today.

Breakfast 1 yogurt

Decaf coffee.(timmies) 2m 2 sweetner

Lunch ...tbd eggs.??

Dinner.leftover.chicken.with salad

crqvingchange
on 4/17/17 7:27 am

Welcome. It's slow today because of the holiday.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Amzmommy
on 4/17/17 12:06 pm

Thank you

Meggles07
on 4/17/17 7:36 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My weight is up too much after this weekend. I have to get back on track. Friday night my neighbour delivered a whole tray of goodies and I ate some of them. I put the cookies and tarts in the freezer, but I ate the chocolates. Bah! My weakness. Then we went to a family dinner on Saturday and I ended up grazing all afternoon. Because of all the carbs I was hungry all day. I was doing so well. Thankfully nothing is really in our house at this point, so back to it today.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - beef, cheese

Snack - pepperette, yogurt

Dinner - beef, veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/17/17 1:58 pm

Meg we've all succumbed to the siren song of chocolate. Funny thing is that pre WLS, I never was that fussy on chocolate. You're back on the horse today as Birdie would say. Remember you have a beautiful bridesmaid dress you have to wear.

Kathy1212
on 4/17/17 8:58 am

Good morning, everyone.

Not doing much today; I somehow pulled a muscle in my butt and man, does it hurt! I have no idea how it happened; must have slept weirdly.

My eats today, at almost 11 weeks post op.

Breakfast: Chocolate protein shake.

LUnch: Leftover ham, 2 ounces.

Supper: Leftover turkey, white meat, 2 ounces, with 2 tbsp low cal ranch and 2 tbsp hot sauce, 1 oe 2 tbsp turnips.

Snack: Hard boiled Easter egg (I colored eggs for the first time in 30 years, and crocheted 12 chicken cozies for them. Gave all of them away but made some extra eggs for myself).

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 4/17/17 9:28 am

I work till 5pm today then off to watch my son's spring hockey practice. Busy week ahead for him and sports. It's that time of the year when he plays everything (competitive baseball, soccer, competitive spring hockey and for fun hockey). He keeps me on my toes and thankfully I have the energy to do that this year!

Once we get home, I'll go on the treadmill because there's no volleyball tonight due to the holiday and schools are closed. PS -my stall is over!!!!!!! I hope it continues to be over! lol

B: egg

S: 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter

L: Premier Protein

S: 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter

D: 2 oz chicken, 1/2 baked potato with some light cheese

S: not sure if it'll happen due to time of dinner

Cals: 524, protein: 57, carbs 27

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

ready-4-new-start
on 4/17/17 9:41 am - Canada

Good afternoon,early start at work this morning double work as we were closed yesterday.. my profile pic is the tattoo I got for my one year anniversary.. Tomorrow off to Humber for my 1 year..

breakfast protein shake

lunch chicken and vegs

dinner fish with vegs

snack protein shake

have a good day everyone

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 4/17/17 2:02 pm

Ready it is absolutely beautiful. You have to be over the moon with that tatt. I am sure they are going to be very impressed at Humber.

Most Active
Recent Topics