What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 4/23/17 6:10 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was one of those days that had me ripping my hair out. I did get my paperwork done finally, yay. Today I am going to Zumba, and then to yoga later in the afternoon. I am going to spend the rest of the day doing yard work to get in maximum sunshine. DH has promised he will BBQ so that will free up more time to get the yard cleaned up.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Protein coffee (drinking it now) this was a sample and is not decaf. It's not very good.

Rivers of decaf throughout the day

Scrambled eggs with chicken sausage and mushrooms

Salad with chicken on top

Grilled beef burger with bacon, mushrooms, cheese, and some spicy aioli (no bun)

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's which keeps me regular

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/23/17 6:59 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today I'm hoping it warms up enough to either clean up our front garden or clean the inside of my car. Or both :)

I also need a few groceries, so I might pop over to the store. Otherwise I'm hoping for a lazy day.

Breakfast - egg, pickles

Snack - carrots, pb

Lunch - chili, cheese

Snack - pepperette, yogurt

Dinner - pork, veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/23/17 10:03 am

I'm off to yoga in a minute, but my brother just called to say he might be dropping by with the girlfriend. Looks like no yard work for me.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics