What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 5/25/17 5:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 13+ mos.

Good morning Pouch Pals! Already been to the gym this morning so a little late on the post. Its always a good feeling to meet your step goal before your day has really started. The rest of the steps are bonus!

Think I will go for a pedicure at lunch on this rainy dreary day. Pretty toes make me happy.

Eats today:

B - 1/2 banana, premier protein shake, English Banger sausage (some of this was before the gym, some after)

S - yogurt (if I need it)

L - leftover chicken stirfry (was so yummy, my Trucker makes a good one)

S - deli turkey/ham with Monterey jack cheese slice

D - shepperds pie

Totals - Cal 1057 (a little high but hey), Carbs 50, Protein 127

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 5/25/17 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I had to take puppy 2 to the vet this morning. They are currently doing x-rays because they think he has a dislocated patella. Poor little guy. He won't put any pressure on his back leg. Food is up in the air for today because I don't have any real food at home and I'm sitting in the vet's office. Thankfully I brought my water.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - turkey sausage

Snack - cheese sticks

Dinner - chicken maybe??

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Linda M.
on 5/25/17 6:02 am - Orillia, Canada

Hello all,

Meggles, I hope Puppy 2 is alright - what worry to come home to.

I had some chicken yesterday for lunch - pre-cooked honey garlic. My stomach hasn't been too well since. I haven't been sick, but it is a little rocky. It may have turned, but with the smell of the honey garlic, I'm not sure. It tasted alright, but my pouch rebelled right away. I'll cook my own as the quality wasn't that good either. I guess convenience foods translates into better preparation.

B - protein shake (I remembered)

S - hard boiled egg

L - 2 slices of deli turkey with slice of provolone

D - 1/2 turkey burger with slice of provolone and salsa (if I can do it)

S - Skyr and applesauce

Calories: 643, Protein: 79, Carbs: 28. All water and vitamins

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Meggles07
on 5/25/17 7:11 am - Canada

Thanks. It sounds like he will need surgery on his knee. Poor thing. First time we left him at home too.

Jo0710
on 5/25/17 7:13 am

All this rain is doing a number to my head. Headaches daily because of the ever changing weather! I'm so tired of it. My son won his soccer game yesterday 3-2. Teams close in skill thankfully because both teams won last week handily. His ball practice tonight will probably be cancelled due to rain and the fields will be drenched. Which is ok because then he can go to a last minute hockey practice. He has a ball tournament in Cambridge this weekend. Can't wait. :) My stomach is all crampy today for some reason so I'm just going to stick to a simple menu.

B: Premier Protein & decaf

L: Premier Protein

D: 1 egg, cheese

S: 5 PB bites (Maybe - they are in the stats)

Cals: 517, Protein 71, carbs 20

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Linda M.
on 5/25/17 7:20 am - Orillia, Canada

You're a busy woman. My children are now 27, 24 and 21. They played hockey, baseball, soccer as well as school volleyball and basketball. I remember the days of quick dinners, full weekends and endless travelling - and I remember it fondly. I coached baseball and my husband hockey. We can hardly wait for our grandson to play - and our granddaughter when she arrives in September (we'll give her a year or two). Selfish me is also happy to have a quiet dinner and go out to the porch to read my Kobo. Life is good!

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Jo0710
on 5/25/17 8:38 am

I wouldn't have it any other way. He loves it. We may cut out soccer next year... he would be good enough to play competitive but we just don't have the time. He plays competitive hockey and baseball too. We need to cut something out. He's very athletic and excels in any sport he tries. He is almost 8 and wants to do cross country next year at school, track & Field when he gets into grade 4 and then basketball and volleyball when he's old enough. He'll be trying out for AAA hockey next spring. My husband helps coach hockey as he played AAA when he was younger, I manage his hockey teams (for now... probably won't once he gets to AAA or AA)and I also convene his soccer division - so we are super busy! haha.

Some people don't get why we keep him in all the sports but he enjoys it and keeps him active. :)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Ginnny
on 5/25/17 9:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

What are these PB bites you're eating?

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 5/25/17 9:57 am

I just hope they're not the skippy ones!

Jo0710
on 5/25/17 11:15 am

What's wrong with the skippy ones? I have had them before.... they have a higher carb limit than what I want.

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics