What are you eating/doing today ( Sunday )

birdiegirl
on 5/28/17 4:32 am

RNY 8 years 1 month post op

Morning

Lots on the go today to catch up on a busy few weeks. I'm behind on everything, including a nap.

Calories low today to make up for some splurges the past week.

B - 2 PC Blue menu chicken strips

L - 2 PC Blue menu chicken strips

S - 2 cups of butter lettuce with handful of grape tomatoes and 2 TB of Bolthouse Farms dressing

D - 5 oz of beef tenderloin

3 Asparagus spears

S - 2 source yogurt with 2 squirts of light whip topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories - 888, Carbs - 57 Grams, Protein - 78 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one

leeann73
on 5/28/17 4:49 am

I have trouble using MFP to log food as I can't seem to change the portion size.

I am 3 months post op

breakfast: 1 egg, 1 oz cheese

snack; 1/2 protein bar

lunch: tuna pak (Costco)

snack: turkey pepperette and cheese curds

dinner: 3 oz turkey, 1/2 cup mixed veggies

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Meggles07
on 5/28/17 8:13 am - Canada

There's a couple things I do with MFP that might help... If the portion is 1 cup and I ate 1/2 cup, then I just change the serving size to 0.5. Another option is sometimes you can find a different version of the same food with different portion allotments. Last option would be to make your own food and put it in how you would like -- you can google the nutritional information and manually input it :)

Hope that helps!!

Meggles07
on 5/28/17 4:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

For some reason the puppies have decided that 6:30am is a good time to wake up on the weekend. Don't they know we can sleep in?? ;)

Today I want to do a few outside things before it rains. We ended up going to look at a couple cars yesterday. SO's car is on its last legs. We can't decide or agree on what we want/need. I have never taken so long to pick a car.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - turkey sausage

Snack - egg, pickles

Dinner - steak, veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Smoka
on 5/28/17 4:56 am
RNY on 09/12/17

Hi Everyone,

I had a great gig last night. I didn't get much sleep, but I feel ready to face the day now. I will probably sleep this afternoon for a bit. I plan on spending most of the day outside in the garden and getting acquainted with our new chickens. They arrived yesterday and we already have eggs!

Here is what I plan on having today - pre-op

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs, salsa, avocado, blueberries, cantaloupe,

Snack - pecans

Lunch - green smoothie (spinach, kale, apple, protein powder), veggies, humus

Snack - mango, strawberries, pistachios

Dinner - chicken, salad, hemp seed, nutritional yeast, curried broccoli and cauliflower

Patm
on 5/28/17 6:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Off to church soon. We are part of Doors open so I will staying to help this afternoon when we are open to the public. My daughter is ringing the bells to make us noticeable. I heard we did not get many people yesterday. I hope today is busier. Since both my kids are helping with the doors open not sure if they are coming for dinner. This leaves dinner kind of up in the air.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l salad with chicken

s tea

d not sure of the protein, asparagus, salad

Jackie S.
on 5/28/17 7:18 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/07/17

It is Sunday and I am supposed to be at Church. Our meetings go for three hours and I do not have enough energy to be mentally awake and on topic today. I will do scripture study and maybe another lesson in lieu. Otherwise dog park, weeding and planning for the vegetable garden. Plants have to be bought soon.

Opti all day

Referral: NOV/16 Info Sess: DEC/16 OptiFAST: 3wks started May 17/17 OR: RNY June 7/17

HW:278 SW:252 1stGW:220 2ndGW:200 3rdGW:170 GW:150

Weight Management Clinic - Ottawa

Kathy1212
on 5/28/17 9:39 am

Hi All,

Another rainy day here; we only had two nice days all week.

Yesterday I went for an 8.5 km bike ride. I would have gone longer but the mosquitoes and blackflies were out in full force, and every time I stopped for a drink...so did they. It was fine while I was riding but I"m not coordinated enough to ride and sip so I have to stop and wow, were the bugs bad. It was also our first hot day and I guess I didn't drink enough because I felt nauseated toward the end of the ride. I had to come home and put a cold compress around my neck and take a nap before it passed. So, today will either be swimming or walking in the mall.

Breakfast: cantaloupe and string cheese

Lunch: chicken

Supper: unsure, but it will be meat of some kind.

Snack: pork rinds.

Plus: herbal tea with premier protein as whitener and water.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

birdiegirl
on 5/28/17 10:41 am

Black flies were swarming in Huntsville yesterday. I was coated with half a can of OFF while golfing. Trilliums were out too which made up for the flies.

Kathy1212
on 5/28/17 11:46 am

Sounds like fun! Love trilliums; I haven't seen any yet so far. Some of the cherry and apple trees are starting to blossom though; so gorgeous, and the lilacs won't be far behind.

I have to go buy some Off. I've always thought the can's label should have an "F" in front of it's name, lol.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics