What are you eating/doing (Sunday)

Patm
on 7/23/17 7:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Family coming for dinner for DH's birthday. Not sure why we are cooking and doing all the work. Would be nice if our kids invited us for dinner. I know my daughter does not have the space but my son does. My son didn't even e-mail text or call for my birthday last weekend.

b 1 egg, 2 sl bacon,

l tuna, yogurt

d bunless burger, broccoli salad

s taste of peach pie

Nikki101
on 7/23/17 8:50 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Another low key day. I haven't decided on supper yet.

B- 2.5oz chicken

S- few spoonfuls of peanut butter mixed with protein powder.... I was going to drizzle chocolate on it after i formed it into balls but it's pretty soft.

L-I will have a protein shake this afternoon it will likely be late. Having an "iced coffee - sugar free" when I bring my grandma coffee around 1. so Shake probably around 2.

D - Not sure if this will be soup or something else. I have some soup that I need to eat it's going to go bad soon.

Kathy1212
on 7/23/17 9:38 am

Good afternoon menu friends,

I just slept for 12 hours, lol. I went on my first overnight bike camping trip and rode 20 km to the campground on Friday, then 20 km back yesterday. Not far but my bike was loaded down with about 50 Lbs of gear and it was super hot out; I got sunburned and a bit of heat stroke on Friday; yikes.

I felt better after resting in the shade with lots of water for half an hour, followed by a swim in Lake Superior. I managed to eat healthy too; on Friday I had tuna and 6 crackers for lunch (I don't normally eat crackers but I burned over 2200 calories on Friday and wasn't worried about the few extra carbs). For supper I had a burger patty with a cheese slice, cooked on a cat food can alcohol stove (it worked!).

I didn't go swimming yesterday as the lake felt too cold with my sunburn, so only burned a bit over 900 calories on the way back (swimming burns way more calories than bike riding). I may go for a swim later if I can scare up the energy.

Today I will be eating weirdly, as breakfast is happening at lunch time, lol.

Breakfast: Decaf with premier protein. Greek yogurt with blueberries.

Lunch: Pepperettes with cheese string.

Supper: Shrimp (I think).

Snack: Watermelon.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Patm
on 7/23/17 10:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

20 km is a long way. Do you have a standard bike?

Kathy1212
on 7/23/17 5:10 pm

It's an old fashioned looking upright bike, not a mountain bike or speed bike. It has 7 speeds.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

leeann73
on 7/23/17 9:56 am

Hello all. I have very little energy today and just want to sleep but dh wants the family to go on a hike and ds 2 wants to go swimming at. So church, groceries, laundry, another coat of paint on front door, mil for dinner then sil for a swim. Not too restful if you ask me

breakfast: Greek yogurt

snack: cheese string

lunch: turkey burger patty

dinner: BBQ chicken, broccoli and summer squash

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Patm
on 7/23/17 10:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds exhausting to me. Hope you get a chance to just chill

birdiegirl
on 7/23/17 4:00 pm

Your son ( and his wife) need a smack in the head for not calling you last weekend. Didn't you help them with their recent wedding?

I feel your pissedoffness, we've got a couple like those too.

Most Active
Recent Topics