What are you eating/doing? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 11/17/17 4:02 am

Good morning everyone. Happy Weekend. The lovely dishwasher repairman is coming today so I had better pretty myself up, lol.

This morning I'm going swimming, then straight home for my special visitor. Tonight DH and i are going out for date night. Tomorrow night we are going out to listen to some live music again and celebrate a friend's birthday.

Anybody have any interesting plans for the weekend?

3 years post-op

B. Protein Coffee and lots of decaf throughout the day

L. Spinach/Kale salad with chicken, avocado, Honeycrisp apple, sweet peppers all topped off with WF Honey/Dijon dressing.

D. Some sort of protein at the restaurant. It's a BBQ joint, so there will be lots to choose from.

S. SKYR yogurt

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/17/17 4:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! I decided to give myself a break from the gym this morning and I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling a little guilty about that. I think I'm a little obsessed now with the gym and meeting my step goal! I'm in challenges with strangers and it drives me bananas when I'm not in first. A little competitive maybe?

Tomorrow we are hosting the first of our travelling seasonal euchre parties. We have 3 tables, everyone brings a snack and its a fun night. Its $10 a person, and a loonie for every time you're euchred. We pay out the top three scorers and whoever has the most loan hands for the night gets the loonie pot! There is a different host every month now through March.

Post Op RNY - 19 + mos

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese, 2 strips bacon

S - Costco rotisserie chicken salad

L - pot roast

S - 4 slices deli turkey

D - Costco rotisserie chicken salad

Total Cal 1135, Carbs 9, Protein 140

Have an awesome week everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 11/17/17 4:16 am - Peterborough, Canada

Sounds fun! Love the toonie idea for the loan hands! This weekend we have friends coming for prime rib tomorrow and Sunday I have 2 appts and have an MRI on my hip to see if I need a replacement. Hope not. Today I'm booking a trip to Mexico!! Have a great weekend!

Ginnny
on 11/17/17 4:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good luck with MRI! And ahhhh Mexico! I don't think I'll be going south this season sadly! Come on Lotto Max!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/17/17 1:54 pm

Good luck with the MRI Monica. If you take me to Mexico, I'll be your personal valet.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 11/17/17 1:53 pm

Your euchre parties sound like so much fun. I'm terrible with remembering hands but somehow I have beginner's luck.

Meggles07
on 11/17/17 4:52 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I ended up taking today off. Mostly for my own sanity. I just can't sit in my office doing nothing. I'd rather be home. So of course I woke up at my normal time. I got the puppies fed, garbage out, and my summer tires out of the van and into the shed. I think I will go to the mall this morning to see if the cobbler can fix my boots and maybe wander around a bit. I need groceries so I will stop on my way home to do that.

Post-op two years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - leftover pita from yesterday

Snack - turkey pepperettes

Dinner - tbd

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

Linda M.
on 11/17/17 6:01 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning,

Love your lunch C.C., love Mexico, love Euchre, love lovely service techs ... me thinks I'm in a good mood. Sun is shining and although I had very little sleep, IT'S FRIDAY!

My husband is home today and hopefully will be putting up my cedar rope so I can fini**** when I get home. Rain tomorrow and snow for the annual Christmas parade. My five year old grandson is coming for a sleepover, so I'm looking forward to watching a movie with him and some cuddle time. I brought little with me today, so here goes ...

B - chocolate shake and x-large black decaf. (love McDonald's specials)

S - 10 Almonds

L - 1/2 Premier protein bar

S - other 1/2

D - chicken breast, cheddar and low fat mayo

S - Skyr with S.F. syrup

Calories: 871, Protein: 111, Carbs: 39. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day and have a great weekend.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 11/17/17 1:58 pm

Have fun with your grandson watching the movie and cuddle time. What is a cedar rope?

rce884
on 11/17/17 12:15 pm
RNY on 09/05/17

Hello!

Working today and tomorrow all day,but the first of three moves is this Sunday. not looking forward to that.

still having trouble geting enough food in me. but last night i managed with the help of some cheese and some turkey pepperettes, to get my 60g of protein. i was so happy. but super full

B. Coffee with MILK (yes i can now keep down a bit of milk) and a banana (nut said more fruits and veg)

S. Protini

L. 3/4 c Beef bourginion homemade

S. Turkey pepperette

D Sausage strogannoff. and mashed potatoes.

S. i have no idea. i will be lucky if i can get the Dinner in me.

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!

Highest weight 311/ Weight day of surgery 271/One Month 257/ Two Months 247.5 / Three Months 241/ Four months 234/ Five months 228

Most Active
Recent Topics