What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 1/22/18 3:13 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps. i hope everyone had a good weekend, full of good choices. Managed to go to the gym Saturday and Sunday, so that was a win. My legs are screaming, but it's a good kind of screaming, roflmao. My menu was pretty good all weekend, and I think I've planned for some good eats this week. Switching it up a bit.

This morning I'm going swimming and then to the gym. Errands and household drudgery will fill out the rest of the day. The roads are icy, so give yourself extra time.

3.5 years post-op, the eats are:

B. Lots of decaf coffee throughout the day. 1/2 of an egg and bacon sandwich - 1 slice precooked bacon, Burnbrae egg patty, Smartbun, slice of beefsteak tomato

L. Spicy salami and 1oz triple cream brie

Snack 1. Spicy Pork rinds and fresh salsa

D. Chicken breast on a bun - Smartbun, bacon, avocado, spicy mayo

Snack 2. Chicken skewer on a salad with peppers, and grilled asparagus, Honey/Dijon dressing.

Totals: 894, Carbs 46, Fibre 22, Fat 54, Prot. 82

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/22/18 6:11 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Not much planned for today because of the weather. I might try cleaning out the fridge. There are some dips and things leftover from the holidays that I have been avoiding :) lol. Nothing super gross, just past their prime.

My first midwife appointment is this week so I can't wait for that. DH has decided that he wants to come to as many appointments as possible, so he may end up having to shift some of his hours.

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - chicken bacon skewers

Lunch - leftover roast beef

Snack - cheese and crackers

Dinner - probably beef again

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/22/18 8:46 am

That's exciting the your DH is going to appointments with you.

Thanks for hanging in there Meg. This thread has been slow lately. Missing a few of the regulars.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

leeann73
on 1/22/18 9:51 am

Meg- you are expecting! That is so exciting. Congratulations.

I had way too much snacking last night - making the kids lunches is a down fall of me - I nibble - a piece of cheese here, a handful of nuts there, a piece of salami ... I don't know why I do it because I make lunches at the end of the night before bed so I am not hungry and then I lay down to sleep feeling like a bag of poo. Exercise done today and my son and I have an hour to burn before we have an appointment so we are gong to the gym together so two workouts for me today. Here are my eats (so horrible I know)

breakfast: premier protein shake

snack: protein bar

lunch: greek yogurt with berries, fat free sugar free pudding cup

snack: protein shake

dinner: burger patty

I say horrible because it is boring and I really need to focus on real food but the shakes and bars are so convenient.

Have a great day everyone

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/22/18 10:47 am

Leeann, good for you for 2 workouts. As for nibbling, I think we all struggle with that. I have a planned snack in the evening and so far that is working, but if it stops working I will switch it up. Last night I didn't have my evening snack because I just wasn't hungry, but because it was part of my totals, I knew I could have had it if I wanted to.

I don't know if you like caramelized onions or sauteed mushrooms and peppers, but if you make a batch while you are making the kids lunches, then you would have them for through the week to add to a burger, an omelette or a chicken dish.

Jo0710
on 1/22/18 10:33 am

I need to start holding myself accountable. I'd like to lose 5-10 more lbs (I think). It's such a mind game. I'm going to a gym to look at a membership. I belong to one but it doesn't have a women's only anymore SO I'm looking at switching. I'm taking my DH with me so it'll either be today or tomorrow we go gym shopping. :)

Here is today so far what I have planned. I have a couple meh things in here that need to be switched up but I'm putting it out there so I can get it removed.

B: Premier protein & 1/4 of a vanilla dip donut (the last of what my daughter had)

S: 6 Tostito rounds with nacho dip (cheese, salsa and light sour cream) on it (again not the best but it was leftover from a party)

L: egg overeasy on a piece of pc blue menu toast

D: 2 oz chicken, peppers, cheese, salsa with fajita seasoning

S: Premier protein

Cals: 864, protein 97, carbs 49, fibre 10 (net carbs 39)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/22/18 10:52 am

Jo good to see you here. Your dinner looks really yummy. Nice numbers.

I hate to throw food out and sometimes that is one of my downfalls. All of the Christmas chocolate in the house is going with me to my fitness class on Wednesday and staying there. I can't be trusted around it.

Jo0710
on 1/22/18 11:00 am

It's brutal! I should just throw it out but I figure a bit here and there won't hurt. Thankfully it's nowhere as bad as it was that got me to 324lbs but I know I don't want that to happen again.

I need to be on this thread daily and it'll happen now that I'm working from home. :)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/22/18 2:15 pm

Looking forward to seeing your daily posts. My problem is that I bought too much in the way of Christmas treats for my husband and he's not eating them quickly enough. Everyday they taunt me.

Most Active
Recent Topics