I have my DATE for my first consultation

Gen27
on 4/25/18 7:32 am - saint-joseph-de-kent, NB

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

I received the call... FINALLY!!!!

I was NOT expecting it, usually it takes between 2-5 years to get the call. I received my refferal 9 months ago and my first consultation is June 28. OMG I'm not sure if I should smile, cry or laugh!!!! that's such a huge rush of adrenaline all at once.

Do you have any advice?

How it went for you?

What they do at the first consultation, I know I need to be followed by a psychiatrist and nutritionist but other than that i'm not sure!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!
:D

Tuktu
on 4/25/18 8:15 am
RNY on 03/07/17

Congratulations!! Its exciting to start on your journey - I'm not sure what the procedure is in your province. Maybe if you posted in the NB forum, you might get more accurate info. Congrats again!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NB/

Gen27
on 4/25/18 9:36 am - saint-joseph-de-kent, NB

oh thank you, I was so excited I didnt realised I posted on the Ontario forum hahah!~!!!

Ontario_Girl
on 4/26/18 12:47 pm - Canada

How exciting for you! Hope your process moves along nicely now that your appointments have started! From what Ive read, such a long wait just to get to that part for NB process!

I've just finished my last appointment with the team, did an endoscope for hpylori and if pathology comes back good, i'll have my surgeons appointment to book surgery soon. Such an exciting, nerve wrecking experience! hehe

Just a girl trying to become a better ME. Healthier ME. Learning to be happy with ME and love ME. One day at a time.

Most Active
Recent Topics