Anyone in BC...??

simmzg
on 5/22/18 8:48 pm - Canada

Hi all...my referral was sent in March 2016 and was told there would be a 24 month wait for clinic contact....but I'm seeing a few people have had orientations and blood work and what not even before seeing a surgeon but I haven' had any of that. The only thing ice had done was a sleep apnea test which was a year ago now and nothing else? Is it different for every province or does it sound like I'm being left out of the loop? I know it takes a while for everyone but I just don' want to slip between the cracks with this whole thing after waiting :(

crqvingchange
on 5/23/18 4:34 am

Not sure how long it is in BC, but my signature line tells you the tests and times I had to go through. For me it was 18 months. All Centres in Ontario seem to have different wait times. Wishing you luck.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Diminishing Dawn
on 5/23/18 6:38 am - Windsor, Canada

I would expect they would be in the BC forum.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Tuktu
on 5/24/18 6:46 am
RNY on 03/07/17

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/BC/

There is a BC forum but it seems pretty quiet. Stay and chat to us here!!

simmzg
on 7/1/18 10:08 pm - Canada

The BC forum is pretty quiet most of the time!

Most Active
Recent Topics