What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 6/18/18 3:56 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. I hope everyone had a great weekend. DH has been renovating the bathroom, so we stayed home most of the weekend.

Meg we missed you on Friday, hope everything's alright.

Today I'm going swimming then hitting the gym. There will be a few errands, but today is going to be an easy-going day.

Accountability: All good and on plan

Question of the day: Do you have a green thumb? This year I finally have some successes in the garden because we have fewer bunnies.

The eats today at 3 years 11 months:

B. Rivers of decaf throughout the day with cream and sweetener.

S. Iced protein coffee at the gym

B2. smoked salmon and whipped cream cheese and chives rollups. Might sprinkle some Everything But the Bagel spice on them

L. Costco rotisserie chicken salad

S2. Salted caramel smooth cottage cheese

D. Salmon burger with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise

S3 Burnbrae egg patty on a Smartbun with Havarti cheese

Totals: 1010, carbs 37, fibre 12, fat 56, protein 101

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/18/18 5:32 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, I think I missed posting on Friday because I got up and got caught up doing things and had to run out to do a few errands. Then I met DH for our lunch date :)

Last night I had a brain fart -- I have to go for fasting blood work this morning and I ate a midnight snack. So now I'm killing time to at least hit 8 hours. I will take a snack with me to eat as soon as I'm done. Then I will be hibernating for the rest of the day. We were out yesterday visiting family that don't really have AC, so I melted a bit. Will drink lots of water today!!

QOTD: I love gardening but my thumb is not very green. We got three strawberries from our plants last week and something has eaten everything else. We should have raspberries soon. And the tomatoes and basil are doing well. We only have one raised box and a couple pots as the dogs roam that area.

Post-op three years and three months.

Breakfast - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt

Lunch - leftover pork

Snack - PB wrap

Dinner - leftover pork

Snack - wedding cake (yesterday was our one year anniversary)

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 6/18/18 11:33 am

Happy belated anniversary Meg. Such an exciting year for both of you.

Birds will eat berries (you can put a net over them), or bugs. If it's crawly bugs, try some diatomaceous earth. If it's the big two legged variety of pest (my husband used to eat the raspberries when he came home from work) there is no stopping them.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 6/18/18 11:56 am - Canada

Thanks CC!! :)

We are thinking it's probably birds or squirrels. Next year we will have to plan better to keep them safe :)

In our house I'm the one who steals them all... DH informed me that he wanted his share of the raspberries this year since he didn't get any last year lol.

crqvingchange
on 6/18/18 12:10 pm

Raspberries and Devon cream, yummmm. Baby Thor wants this.

Meggles07
on 6/18/18 12:18 pm - Canada

Something tells me CC would like berries and cream too ;)

Baby is getting vanilla cake with a fruit filling tonight but will have to wait a little longer for the raspberries to ripen!!

corriev
on 6/18/18 8:46 am
VSG on 03/06/18

QOTD - Nope.. Dont, dont want one :-) I will mow and weed wack, but planting - Nope .. Its odd though cause growing up we used to farm, but we used a tractor..

What an amazing weekend eh - had a super fun time at Belwood quarry with the kids and family.. we were supposed to go for an hour or two, and spent 8 hours there yesterday... I did cheat - but only a little bit... i had a few pop corn , the ones that have caramel on them..

on a side note - i have almost ( so close by a few pounds) hit the 100LB mark. gonna be awesome when i see the scale dropping below a century.

my meal for today.

B - Protein Shake

S - Skyr yogurt

L - Tuna in water, Cottage cheese, and half Avo

S - poached egg

D - Poached chicken with Cottage cheese

S - slice of roast beef

All Vits and water

MFP says,

Cal - 756

Carb - 27

fat - 14

Protein - 137

crqvingchange
on 6/18/18 11:43 am

Corrie that is amazing. Reaching the Century Club in less than 4 months. You must have loved how your new body was letting you play all day with your family at the quarry. Ginny was going on an extended camping weekend. I hope she had as much fun with the family. Don't forget on days like that to stay super hydrated my friend.

I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to talk about the popcorn. That is one of the reasons for this thread, to keep ourselves accountable to ourselves. We all have slip-ups, but acknowledging them, moving past them and getting back on track is a big part of this thread. Birdie used to say "Time to get back on the horse".

Most Active
Recent Topics